sleep thief, LIFE THIEF!!!!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Well, Lyn---you HAVE been busy and it sounds like it's been all good... So glad to hear from you sounding so happy and enjoying life so much! Keep us posted on your classes, life, Rod, new exciting neighbor, etc....

Love you
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

Post by Guest »

Hello to everyone............... I have been trying to figure out my new internet service and it has kept me very busy but I'm getting it. I got a job the other day. It was so cool a old high school friend called me and invited me to a get together with a few people from high school now all these people were the ones we called the socials.............you know who I'm talking about. Well I decided what the hey I am going. It was an eye opener. It was all the popular people, but it was cool cause most of them were drinking so I found out a whole lot of things I didnt know about this group of people. They were doing the same as me back then they just hid it pretty good.Anyway this one gal has been in alot of things in her life she worked with Bill Gates before he was BILL GATES..... SHE IS AN ARTIST she is a cool chick. her family owns quite a few bussiness and realstate in the area. I dated her brother for a little while and rented an apartment from her parents. Anyway she has taking over about 12 apartments for her parents and is in the process of remodeling them as people move out. Well I told her I was looking for that kind of work and I started the next day. I am doing an apartment all by myself. I set my own hours and I get 10dollars an hour under the you know what. I will be tearing up floors,vanities toliets carpet the whole nine yards. Painting and adding new fixtures. I am loving it. I don't know why but my rls is much better when I am doing this kind of hard work. We are figureing it should take me about a month. Thats 1800.00 dollars folks YIPPIE.......... I swear every time I let go and let GOD things just fall in to place.

Been riding my motercycle and starting to enjoy the summer. We will be having our first camp out the end of may where I will celebrate my three years of sobrity. My daughter sent me a sonagram of the new baby they are calling little kiwi????? I don't think they are going to find out the sex this time. Life is good here in pocatello..................love you all and hope to be online more often now that things have mellowed out. HA.........like that will ever happen with me oh well at least I'm out of the bed... love to you all and GOD BLESS my moon is your moon~~~~~~~~~~~lyndarae

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

Dear Lyndarae!!!!!

***************Positive Energy*************** I am so happy to hear the joy in your voice! It's all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keeping you and lil Kiwi in my thoughts and prayers! Been really nice weather for riding around here! Hazey
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Hey there family.................I have been changing internet servers and then changing back duh!!!!!!!!!! Oh well that is my right. So I have had nothing but a pain in the you know what. Finally I am all figured out and up and running

Just got home from my first AA camp out of the year where I picked up my three year chip!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe it's been three years already. Time goes by. I am working with an old high school friend tearing up apartments and going back in and putting in new everything. Hard work but I love it. My rls is under control right now(thanks to my higher power and things are looking a little brighter for me.

I hope this finds you all in good spirits, I have missed you~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

becat

Post by becat »

THAT'S AWESOME LYNDARAE! Yahoo Darlin" I know how harf you've worked for that chip and I'm just so proud of you.
My blessing, love, and prayers always are with you.

Hugs to you
Lynne

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Congratulations, Lyn! Three years! WOW! I am so full of pride and admiration for you. God bless you.

Love
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

Dear Lyndarae,

Congradulations! We are all so very happy for you and thank you for sharing the good news! Glad that the camp out was fun and hopefully relaxing! You know I'd like to be helping with some of that demo work! Not all that good at restoring it, but I can tear out with the best of them!

***********Positive Thoughts & Much More Positive Energy*******

Love Hazey in KS
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Post by Guest »

Hey thanks ladies, I am pretty proud of myself and it has been a hard road to walk but I wouldnt change a minute of it. I love this sober life. I sometimes think about the past and I can't believe how out of control my life was. I am a whole new person now and loving every minute of it. I worked 10 1/2 hours today painting and I tell you I am beat. Jana told me today we might be getting another apartment that would be three..............think I will be working for a while. One day at a time~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Anot6her full moon for us to look at, I am trying not to chae cars tonight but my legs are ready for a full run tonight it's go9t to be the moon my love to all of you ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

Dear Lyndarae,

Will and I went fishing late evening, and had a picnic style dinner out in the boonies in a pasture far far away! The moon was spectacular. Thought of each and everyone of you and howled intensely! Somewhere in the distance a donkey must have been upset and brayed!

((((((((((BIG HUG))))))))))))))))

**************positive energy***************

Love Hazey

becat

Post by becat »

LOL Hazel, I'm sure he was not upset, sometimes even donkeys have good intentions. LOL He's just helping us out.
Yes, I looked at the moon everynight while in SC....never been there before such a pretty place. I too, sat on the porch and just talked to each of you a bit one night I couldn't sleep. Watched a lighting storm over the Atlantic, it was awesome.
Lyndarae, we've talked about chasing cars before. It's not good for you, lol. I'm hoping your legs are in check by now.
I'm starting not to like summer at all. i miss the (somewhat break) I can get on a good winter night. Wait we didn't have winter this year in Tx.
Ugh!
Never mind, my love, my hugs, my moon to you all.
Lynne

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

Lyndarae...congratulations on your three year milestone.

Just want to say...doesn't life look so much better through clear eyes?

God Bless you and here's wishing you a Great Life, Peace, enough money, very little trouble, a clear sight to God, friendship, family, harmony, Love...all that good stuff.

Randy

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

If anyone is looking, the moon is gorgeous right now. Oh, right, you're not in Chicago! DH is on the deck with the camera taking pictures of it - it's hanging right over the Chicago skyline, with a little light floaty clouds moving in and out.

I'm waving!!!!!!!!!!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

And what a moon it was.................... I'm in lava with my old buddy from highschool the one I am working with. She has been drinking for a few hours before we get there. It's painful to watch, but not my choice for her. I'm having a conversation with this bat who keeps trying to talk to me as he eats the bugs right on the surfuse of the water. The hot steam is floating up to the sky and it is a beautiful spiritual night. Then I mention to my friend something about alcoholism, and she tells me her dad stopped drinking 45 years ago when he was driving home he almost ran his truck off the highway it was before it was paved.

Her dad is a big man around town, the whole family is well known. Her dad is now laying in the vets hospital in the finale hours of parkinsins. He doesnt know who she is most days she goes to visit. But she goes anyway. I mention something about the friendship club...............its an old warehouse building next to the train tracks. It's the first place I walked into and stood up and said I am an alcoholic, I got all my chips there. I have cried, laughed and danced there. I went to the service for my friend who shot himself 6 months ago. It's the place alcoholics go to be safe where there is always hot coffee and someone to talk to.

She tells me her family owns the building.....................her dad started the club for alcoholics...............not many people know this, in his day no one knew he was alcoholic, in her drunkin stupper she tells me how angery the family is about the situation with the building they want to sale it they have been offered big bucks. Nothing can be done!!!!!!! Her dad has papers written up that the building shall remain for the AAers and the rent will not ever be raised. I'm sitting with a drunk friend whos dads generosity saved my life and many many others.......................small world even tho he wont know me I must go tell him thankyou from the bottom of my heart.

The apartment is almost done, and I have learned alot, worked hard and thanked GOD for the work. Our second AA campout is next weekend and I think I will be able to afford to go. I have been cut off from getting my mirapex paid for, but not to worry something will come up if I keep the faith. I have missed you all and am doing some reading to get caught up on everyone. I come home so tired it's all I can do to find my way to the bed. Where I toss and turn for hours and think about, what kind of person I was this day. I think about how I could have been better and make a note that if I have another day I will be a better person. The kind of person who leaves behind hope for others to carry on~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Hey everyone, I have been on a journey for a couple of weeks and have missed you all it will take me some time to get caught up. I went camping with my AA group and when I got home I went back to work at the apartment I have been remodeling...........................guess what I moved in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It came out so beautiful and has a garage and another bedroom and a beautiful closed in patio. I am getting my subcontracters license and going out on my own doing painting.I have 4 jobs lined up already. I love to paint and so I think I might have found my nich....for a while anyway. I am applying for medicare to help with my meds, and thinks are going pretty good for me right now. I hope this finds you all in good spirits and have a fun 4th of July GOD BLESS ~~~~~~~~~~~``Lyndarae