Hey ladies. Sorry I abandoned you!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Sole

Hey ladies. Sorry I abandoned you!

Post by Sole »

To you who were in the chatroom this morning, I'm sorry I left and didn't return in time. My cousin called me long distance and we had an hour and a half of catch-up conversation. Just wanted you to know I didn't run out on you. :-)
Sole

"If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone."

claradragon

Post by claradragon »

Sole we all have our lives around us while we chat 8) ...you've no need to apologise

i figured you had a reason to dash off :wink:

jan3213

Dont't worry about it!!

Post by jan3213 »

Sole, For goodness sakes! Worry about something IMPORTANT!!! We'll all get together again. It was fun, wasn't it? Next time I'll try to keep up better!! Hope you had a great day!!!

Jan (Mother of Mike)

Sole

Post by Sole »

LOL! (Mother of Mike) How funny. Bless your heart. :-) It does become a title in and of itself doesn't it??
Sole

"If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone."

jan3213

Mother of Mike Club

Post by jan3213 »

Yes Ma'am

I think you should be President

I'll be Vice P

I'm sure we'll fill up pretty soon!!! How're you doing?

Jan

becat

stop it

Post by becat »

DITTO ON EVERYTHING SAID..............DID WE LEARN NOTHING YESTERDAY, THE I'M SORRIES WE'LL SAVE FOR OUR BAD DAYS. LOL
WE'LL CHAT AGAIN I'M SURE. WE'RE A FUN BUNCH ARE WE?
HUGS TO YOU ALL.

Sole

Post by Sole »

I've always wanted to be President! Woo-hoo! Thanks!!

The day started out great! After 9 hours of sleep, I was up and chipper at 6am....as you were witness to. :-) Around 11am, I started feeling kinda yucky. Now I am sick as a dog. Doesn't THAT suck? I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow. Thanks for asking. I wish you all a day without puking!
Sole