todays reason to smile :)

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
kloksman

todays reason to smile :)

Post by kloksman »

Yooo!
a friend of mine started this thread at a different forum, and it seems like a good idea. just post one thing that made you smile today just something cheery and fun.

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

Dear K-

Today the smiles on my grandchildrens faces warms my heart. I do not get to see those that live further away very often, so it is a treasure to have them visit. Their hugs as they run by, hearing their voices in the house and the yard is priceless to this ole woman!

Love Hazey
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden

tazzer

smile

Post by tazzer »

Seeing my 3 girls all running around giggling together when I get home from work, and my 2 yr old hugging my leg, and also my hubby giving me a kiss on the forehead cuz he know's I've had a crappy day. :D

dee
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

brandy

Post by brandy »

When my dad picked me up from the airport, he brought flowers. As we were waiting for a shuttle to take us to our car, I was holding the flowers and a little boy, who must have been about 2 or 3, looked at me and shouted, "Congratulations!" He must have had some experience that made a connectionn in his mind between receiving flowers and congratulations. So, I pulled one out of the bunch and handed it to him and shouted, "Congrtulations!" to him. He lit up like a Christmas tree and spent the rest of the time waiting for the shuttle congratulating himself.
At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. Albert Schweitzer