Happy Birthday Jan!!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.

Should Jan receive 57 birthday swats with the feather paddle?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:47 pm

Yes
No votes
No
No votes
Only if I can go first!
100%

Total votes: 2

Sole

Happy Birthday Jan!!

Post by Sole »

**Singing with her most delightful vibrato**

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Jan, Happy birthday to you!!

I hope you have a super fun day, with your hubby and kids.

Happy Birthday! :-)
Sole

"If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone."

claradragon

Post by claradragon »

Happy birthday jan from across the pond :)

Hope you have a wonderful day with your family

Love and (((((hugs)))))

becatTX

noo hitting Jan

Post by becatTX »

NO HITTING JAN, SHE'S TINY.......
HAPPY HAPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU OUR DEAR JAN.
MAY MANY MORE FIND YOU SMILING AND HEALTHY.

jan3213

You guys are nuts--but I love you anyway!!!

Post by jan3213 »

I love you guys!!! I wouldn't mind 57 swats from a feather from you guys at all!!! Thanks!! My girls made me a red hat lady's cake and brought my son home to me!!! What a beautiful day!!! And, I got some great birthday wishes!!!

Love you all!!!

Thanks from an "older" woman!!!

Jan

P.S. Talk to you all later!!!!!

Sole

Post by Sole »

Are you a Red Hat, Jan?? That's so cool. My family owns a tea room and the Red Hats come every month. They pack the place out. They made my daughter and honorary member, after she saing Danny Boy and brought them all to tears. Did you take a picture of the cake? Would love to see it.
Sole

"If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone."

jan3213

Hi girls!

Post by jan3213 »

Sole

:lol: No, I'm not a red hat, my girls just thought it would be funny. I'll email you a picture. Thanks for the B'day greetings! They made my day!! You will all hear from me later!!

Love

Jan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post by guest »

Well Happy birthday Jan I know you sais it was comming up but I had no idea it is today.HAPPY HAPPY HAPPYBirthday.I hope you are having a great day wish I was there cause I love cake,and I would wear a red hat with ya! We would look so beautiful! I just now i would have to beat the boys off with a stick!!!!! email me later if you are up. Im thinkin of ya LOve you!!!!!! ((Lyndarae)) ((((((((hugs)))))))

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO A GREAT PERSON!!! Love and hugs to the birthday girl. What a neat idea to do birthday greetings here!

jan3213

Thanks Ruby

Post by jan3213 »

Hi Ruby

Thanks for your belated Happy B-day!

Wasn't this nice? This was done by some very nice friends who, besides wanting to wish me a happy birthday, wanted to lift my spirits, and boy did they!! And you must have know that I still need my spirits lifted!! Thank you so much!! I've met some wonderful people on this board--even though I've never met any of you face-to-face, and may never--I feel like I've known you all for so long. We share more than RLS. It's funny--God's timing is perfect, isn't it? I found this board at exactly the perfect time. He knew just when I would need it. Not just for my RLS, although it's been running rampant lately due to stress. He knew I would need special people in my life right now--He knew I would need support and prayers from people all over. He sees the big picture--we don't. Ruby, I still needs your prayers for my son, Michael--the one who had the accident. Please keep him in your prayers. We desperately need prayers for him and for our family. Thank you. And, I'll use that invitation you gave me pretty soon, okay? Once again, thanks so much!!!

Jan

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Prayers are heading to you and Michael. If you would like to talk to me in person, e-mail me and I will give you my phone number. Friends need friends and that is what I love about this board. It's our turn to row, you just sit back under the umbrella and let your hand drift in the water. Love ya!

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Ruby

Yes, I will emiail you right away. Send me a private message with your email addres, okay?

Jan

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

I'm going to the chat room; can you go too?

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

yes

jan

jumpyowl

Belated!

Post by jumpyowl »

A highly belated :( but still very Happy Birthday To You Jan!!! :D

How this skipped my attention, I do not know. My only excuse is that I have not done any browsing lately!

Very considerate from you Sole to start this thread!
Jumpy Owl

jan3213

Belated Birthday

Post by jan3213 »

Thanks Jumpy!

A belated Happy Birthday is just as good as an "on time" Happy Birthday!!! Yes, it was GREAT of Sole to start this. It was great fun!! We've become great friends, the four of us. And, I'm getting to know Ruby a lot better, too. In fact, I was born not too far from where she lives! Isn't it funny how things turn out? Hope you're feeling better!!!

Thanks again! It was very sweet of you!

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.