Quality of life statements

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
becat

Quality of life statements

Post by becat »

The Quality of Life statements belong to me and my only be used by me. It what I promised and what I meant.
Last edited by becat on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

jumpyowl

LIFE STORIES

Post by jumpyowl »

Becat:

As I am working on the questionnaires I get the impression that it would help of I could also see the life story of the person who sent in the survey form (which is now called the RLS Forum survey form).

I dod not think at first that I should also deal with it and I do not mean to do so. But now I feel that each person's survey form is incompleyte unless I can get a feel what QUALITY LIFE THEY LEAD.

This turns out to be one of the major point of my presentation with proof how the medical profession is not there for these patients.

Since you announced that you will keep the identity of the originators secret, yoy are bound by it. I wonder whether that includes me?

By the way, some people wondered whether they should incude that in the questionnaire and one actually sent it in for me. ( will forward it to you).

What do you say? I know you will not have it for everyone on my list but I if you have one for anyone on the honor list, I sure would like to see them.

Fondly,
Jumpy Owl