It's Time

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
becat

It's Time

Post by becat »

Charlene, I'm catching up on my missed postings and That is Awesome. I agree, you sound like someone we need to hold a group. You've got the passion to care for others, and have been certainly learning everything around here. I' with RUBY, Go For It.

Ok, Ya'll I say this month should be the time to start sending your checks from the Silver Lining project. Our empty pills bottles should be filling up with anything at the bottom of your purse or men your pockets at the end of the day.
I cashed mine in yesterday and the Foundation will be getting 53.00 more buck in the name of Hope. It's a silly little idea, but please play along. They need our help and in turn it will come back to us down the road. By Means of more educated doctors, research, education of the public at large, or just help with the mounds of paperwork it takes to run a non-profit organization, or even just having available this board for all of us.
The amount you send in is not important, big or small it all counts.
thanks in advance for playing the fill the empty bottles up with me and be sure to label it for the Silver Lining Project.
Yahoo, I love it when as a family we are proactive!
Love, hugs, and the moon.
Lynne