Strange

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
KeepingFaith

Strange

Post by KeepingFaith »

This morning I was sent an email stating that I had a message from here. I haven't been to this site since 2004 and the only two people I have ever talked to was sardsy75 and jan3213 from what my messages say.

Was there someone trying to message me and because my box was full they were not able to?

I am a sufferer of RLS and at the time I was coming here this site really helped me to confirm what I was experiencing was real and not all in my head.

I am curious to know if someone was messaging me, but the strange thing is when I went to my box the last message to me was from 2004.

Blessings,
K. Musulin
Blessings,
KeepingFaith

Sadiegirl

Post by Sadiegirl »

I also received an e-mail saying I had a PM from here. But, I did not. I am also a member but have not been this message board for a while. Something strange is going on.

Laura

bugdog

Post by bugdog »

<aol>me too!</aol> :D

My only post was a long rant on a very bad night. It made me feel better to see that I wasn't alone. I lurked around here for a while, had some other life crisis and then moved off into another realm (stupid World of Warcraft and Xbox360!)

When I got the message saying I had a PM, it thought that was really weird, but since then, I've been reading and found out a lot more stuff just today. Yay for freaky PHP bulletin board actions! :mrgreen:

becat

Post by becat »

Hi everyone,
I have no idea what is going on. I did email the foundation about the chat room, but no problem on the board. Hmmmmm maybe they have been working on it.
But have to say it was nice to see you all and we'd be glad to have you around more often,.....anytime!
Sadie and Faith nice to see your names around here. Bugdog, forgive me I don't know you well, but welcome back home and hope those legs are doing great for you all.
Lynne

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

just an fyi, i used to play in one of the pogo tournies a while back, we did our on website and somehow from that site or however someone got all of our yahoo names and have been sending out emails to get us to sign in so they could have our password .

just fyi
dee
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

becat

Post by becat »

Honestly I think someone was working on it today because there are other areas that are a bit different. But come Monday morning I will call the Foundation and ask.
And I still play on Pogo, thank God for them at night. LOL
Lynne

KeepingFaith

Post by KeepingFaith »

Thanks for the feedback guys.

bugdog

When I got the message saying I had a PM, it thought that was really weird, but since then, I've been reading and found out a lot more stuff just today. Yay for freaky PHP bulletin board actions!

Maybe it was just meant to be for all those who experience it. I know this place really helped me when I needed answers and often thing of all those suffering from RLS. I am lucky, although I sometimes want to scream and do because I get frustrated with the leg jerks and sometimes an arm; I have to say I don't have it nearly as bad as some and so thankful for that.

God bless you all.
Blessings,
KeepingFaith