A PLEA FOR MAKE MINE COFFEE

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
jan3213

A PLEA FOR MAKE MINE COFFEE

Post by jan3213 »

Okay everyone!

Em needs us badly (Make Mine Coffee! I'll post this in several places.

I ask that everyone pray for her, keep her in your thoughts, whatever it takes--- She has suffered so long and it's getting worse and she needs an answer! Even if the answer is something she doesn't want to hear, it's an answer!!!!!

I know how that feels and I'm sure I'm not alone. She is at her wit's end. She is part of our family and I ask that everyone who can please drop her a note here on the forum in this thread or in the one I'm starting called "PLEAS FOR MAKE MINE COFFEE).

Em, you are in my heart and mind constantly. Bless your heart, don't give up. Listen to Lynne, honey. She helped give me the courage to search for myself until I found an answer. We will all help you in any way we can. I'll PM you with my phone #. Please use it anytime.

Much love
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

b_rwhite5

Post by b_rwhite5 »

Emily, we are all here for you. I am so sorry to hear that your pain is getting worse. Anytime you ever need anything, please feel free tp e-mail or PM me, okay.You will be in my thoughts and prayers, sweety. I hope you are feeling better real soon.
Rebecca

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

Amen. I agree with you Jan. No matter how tired we are, we must fight back no matter what it takes. When there's no "fight" left in us alone, to then allow others carry us for awhile. There is always hope even if it seems light years away it is still there and a goal to seek.

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. It's what sunflowers do." Helen Keller

Instant message me anytime Em. I also agree what Jan said about Lynne. I'm going through a rocky time with RLS right now and Becat's tenacity and passion for this community is contagious! :)

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

Yeh em keep your chin up, you'll get through this, my prayers are with you that you can find someone to help you with your pain. and to add to hos' quote.

Helen Keller:
When one door of happiness closes, another opens.

dee

you can pm me or get me on yahoo messenger anytime if you need to em, i can give you my number and you can call anytime.
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945