To the Men Out There

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

sugbrendas wrote:Plus he's not a good speller and i can't stand it when people correct others.I say hey man as long as you can make it out get over it! :roll:

Hey sugbrendas, there should've been a space in between that period and the "I".
No need to thank me.

How do you pronounce "sugbrendas" anyway? Like...SHOOG-BRENDAS or SUG-(rhyming with "lug")-brendas? Also, is it "Brendas" or "Brenda S."?

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

Hmm, good point WAM. Although "ain't" ain't a word either so naaaaaaaaaaa. :o :D

(Dang, I reinstalled Mozilla and now my posts aren't highlighted when I misspell a word. I guess my phassad, aka sharad, of knowing how to spell is over.) Seriously though, that stinks! :? I shall somehow blame IE immediately.

becat

Post by becat »

Ain't isn't a word? Ain't sure about that Hos? LOL LOL LOL
Spelling and grammar, you know is my strong suit. :D Ok, all ya'll get up off the floor, stop laughing right now. Don't make me spell bad just to straighten ya'll out. LOL

I wish more men wrote on the board, the mix makes it just that much more fun. What was that silly study years ago that said women use 5000 words a day to a man's 3000, something like that. I can never use up all my words, must gotten into the words line, when I should have been elsewhere. LOL

WAM No backscaping, or editing til I get to read theings darn it. :D
I'm home and will post more tomorrow.
My hugs and love to you all.
Lynne

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

Hos wrote:Hmm, good point WAM. Although "ain't" ain't a word either so naaaaaaaaaaa. :o :D

I kept re-reading my reply, looking for "aint". Finally found it in the Signature.

Hey. That's an old old song from when "aint" WAS a word.
And besides, I first heard that song on a record that Steve Earle was singing it on and if Steve Earle says "aint" is a word than dang it, it's a word!

By the way Hos. I'm not sure what "phassad" and "aka sharad" exactly means, but should a man named "Hos" be repeating that? :?

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh stop it, you'all----my sides are hurtin'! Oh--wait! That's them muscle spasims. :shock: And, If I fall on the floor from laughing, you ALL are in deep trouble--- I'd be the original "I've fallen and I can't get up" woman.

What was that silly study years ago that said women use 5000 words a day to a man's 3000, something like that. I can never use up all my words, must gotten into the words line, when I should have been elsewhere. LOL

Hey Lynne, don't worry! I use up the extra words you can't! blah, blah, blah!

WAM, if you're gonna talk about a song, I want the words, darn it! You can't expect a woman of my "gentle years" to remember the words, do you?

OMG! This is toooooo funny!

Hugs
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

sugbrendas

Post by sugbrendas »

thas shoog-brenda-s
i put that down to begin with then juss call me Brenda~~
I need to change it to grandma brenda,what i am on my other boards!
Finally able to sleep on average 9 hours a night!
Brenda