CHAT ROOM

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
wkitsteiner

CHAT ROOM

Post by wkitsteiner »

We have put a chat room back up on the website. Sorry for the delay. We are not sure this will be the "permanent" chat room. I welcome any feedback on the current chat room. You can reach me at kitsteiner@rls.org.

becat

Post by becat »

Please notice that this is listed publically and we might have non-RLSers visit our chat room.

becat

Post by becat »

HEY EVERYONE, Let try out Chat tomorrow night!
Tues, 8 pm Eastern to start with. I will stay on so we can put it to the test until 10 Pm Central Time. See ya there.
Certainly be sure to come back here and give your ideas and comments, the foundation is asking for our help with this one.
Lynne

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

I'll be there!!! See you tomorrow night!!

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

hopefully i will be home by them.

cya
at

dee
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

becat

Post by becat »

This is tonight ya'll so lets test this puppy out for the foundation and see how well it works for us.
TONIGHT CHAT

becat

Post by becat »

Come On ya'll load that room.

becat

Post by becat »

COME CHAT YA"LL

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

we had a small turnout for the chat room last nite, we all watched House together, and BS'd alot, so it was fun! Ok here is the chat room times.

8 eastern
7 central
6 mountain
5 pacific

find your time zone and be there or be square!

dee

Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Don't forget, we do have some people in Europe and Australia - not sure they want to chat, but maybe if someone is home during the day, a daytime chat could be set up so that they don't get left out.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Kwazylegs

Post by Kwazylegs »

OK guys,
I don't mean to come across like some fossil out of prehistory, but what exactly is a chat room, and how do I participate? I've done e-mailing stuff, but no "chatting". Please be gentle. It's my first time! ---Andy

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

ok andy, on the rls.org main page up at the top it has a drop down menu under "all about restless legs syndrome" when you put your cursor on that a menu should show and you click on communicate with others, it will bring up a new page and you should see in blue chat room in the last sentence on that page click on chat room it will bring up the chat room login page, you can type in kwazylegs for user name and also nickname, type in your email addy and then click the connect button and you should be taken into the chat room.

let me know if you have any trouble, i usually don't get home till about 730 and i will check in about 8 and see if anyone is there. i am on eastern time.

dee

Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

ctravel12

chat room

Post by ctravel12 »

Thanks Dee for the info on the time zone. I am mountain time so now I know when I can get on it.

Andy, once you get on it you will really enjoy it.

Hopefully, we will all be able talk to each other. It sounds real neat.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

tazzer wrote:we had a small turnout for the chat room last nite, we all watched House together, and BS'd alot,

What kind of minutes is that? I need info! Besides, a birdy said someone talked about me... my ears were burning. :) ...besides, I forgot it was last night, shoot!

7 PM CST is hard for me to make, I'm a late night owl but I'll see what I can do from time to time. Thanks for setting this back up y'all.

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

we just said someonnneeee was griping about the chat and then he didn't show up, i'm not naming any names!!!!!

dee

Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945