Change in mods

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
ViewsAskew

Change in mods

Post by ViewsAskew »

Hi everyone,

Lynne was finally able to get in touch with Hazel. I won't go into the details as I don't know what she wants shared, but she's going through a very tough patch and is unable to be here anymore.

We will probably be adding a new mod to replace her. Lynne, Jan and I will go through the list of those who said they were interested and discuss it with the Foundation. They have final say-so. Before we discuss it, I'd like to determine if everyone who said they were interested is still interested. No need to contact me privately if you still are; if you would prefer not to and you'd added your name, please privately let one of use know. Since Jan and Lynne are out of town, probably better to email me. I will compile a final list and get it to them so we can review it after the holidays.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of you that have offered. It's not too glamorous deleting spam, but someone has to do it!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.