Has Anyone ordered this book?

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
claire.demarest

Has Anyone ordered this book?

Post by claire.demarest »

Has anyone spent the $30 to order this book and has anyone stuck with it to see if it works?

http://www.restlesslegscured.com/index.htm

becat

Post by becat »

UGGGGGGGGGhhhh No way, save your money, she says cut the salt out of your diet.
There you saved $30+shipping and you know the secret.
You'll learn tons more here, just read everything, starting in the New to RLS section with the sticky note.
Welcome BTW! :D
Lynne

claire.demarest

Post by claire.demarest »

Thank you so much! I figured it was not worth it, but nothing else is helping me at this point so I am looking for desperate measures :).

brandy

Post by brandy »

Welcome, Claire! Unfortunately, there are lots of folks out there who pray on those of us who suffer with RLS. I looked at the website and he said he discovered the "cause" of RLS and the "cure." Sadly, scientists have discovered neither a single cause nor a single cure, so the whole website is very misleading. If you want a book to read, you might consider ordering Dr. Buchfurer's book, RLS: Coping with Sleepless Nights. http://www.demosmedpub.com/prod.aspx?pr ... 1932603576 Dr. B. is on the RLS Foundation Medical Advisory Board and he really knows what he's talking about. I'm sorry you find yourself so desperate. What have you tried? Maybe we can send you in a direction that you haven't considered yet. Either way, you are among people who understand and we do what we can to support and help each other. Good luck!
At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. Albert Schweitzer