A round of applause for our moderators!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
susieandirenes

A round of applause for our moderators!

Post by susieandirenes »

No matter how long it's been since I last visited/desperately needed information or support from the message board..........your names are always there! For the incredible amount of time you give I want to say:

THANK YOU! YOU ARE APPRECIATED!

brandy

Post by brandy »

Hooray!! Yahoo! Yipee!! You are beautiful, smart, kind, compassionate, intelligent, informed, and just spicy enough to make me think that I can fight this nasty demon. You are brilliant inspirations to us all and you are profoundly, supremely loved.
At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. Albert Schweitzer

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I agree 100%. You are all wonderful and I deeply appreciate all of the time and effort you put into this board. THANK YOU!!!

ctravel12

a round of applause for our moderators

Post by ctravel12 »

Yes, I have to say we have wonderful moderators and certainly take care of us. I would not have it any other way.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. You three is what keeps the board going so well.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Aiken

Post by Aiken »

And, if nothing else, thanks for deleting all the the stupid botspam. That alone is a great boon. :)

Kwazylegs

Post by Kwazylegs »

I want to offer my thanks and appreciation for all the time the moderators spend on this site...without you all anchoring this forum, it wouldn't seem like the harbor of comfort and inspiration that it has been for me. To all three of you, I extend my sincerest hopes and prayers for your continued presence here. I spend a lot of time in the wings of this forum, not contributing, but you all seem to be here continuously...I don't know how you do it! Thank you again. ---Andy

bjmjpl

Post by bjmjpl »

agreed and many thanks :)