Sensation of being bitten

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
crol

Sensation of being bitten

Post by crol »

I have suffered from RLS for several years. I am bothered by occasional bug bites and I wonder if other RLS patients experience the same. I believe I am actually being bitten by bugs and that the dopa medication makes me attractive to bugs but my wife thinks it is just a sensation caused by the medication since she can not find the bugs that bit me. I would appreciate any information anyhone may provide. Thanks
Crol
Cornelis Rol

sugbrendas

Post by sugbrendas »

if it''s like a quick pinch then it RLS. I get those too.
I also get snake type sensations crawls,bug crawl, jerking of small muscles and hard jerks from the hip.
Finally able to sleep on average 9 hours a night!
Brenda

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Oh, yeah, I get those too. Like little bee stings. They started when I was on Mirapex, but I still have them and haven't been on it for about two years. So. . .not sure it's med related.

Actually, when I read descriptions, it sounds a bit like neuropathy. DO you feel it in many different places, or only one? I get mine on my arms, legs, feet. Oh, and torso. So, I doubt it's neuropathy, but I certainly am not a doc!

Over the years, others have mentioned this, too, so it's definitely common among us.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

cornelia

Post by cornelia »

I get them too quite often, it's like bee stings and most of the times (I thik) it starts the RLS.

Corrie