HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
jan3213

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL

Post by jan3213 »

It's Jan

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and to express how thankful I am for all of you--your support and understanding is wonderful. I am thankful for those who went to Long Beach on our behalf and on the behalf of those who will come after us. I am thankful that I found this site and people who I can talk to who understand what RLS is, and who understand when I have a bad day. And, I am thankful that, although RLS isn't a picnic, I don't have something far worse. I am blessed with two families: my wonderful family at home AND my RLS family who has become such a big part of my life. God bless you all!

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

Sara

Post by Sara »

AMEN, Jan!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Big hugs!!
Sara :D

becat

Thankful as well

Post by becat »

Although this is an American Holiday, I too, wish to jump in here.
Thankful for all of you that have listened, supported, and cared for me. You've help to educate me. You've let me try to help as well.
How lucky I have been, the people here are gifts with wings. A few extra special hearts to share with.
May all our holidays bring us the wishes we hope for. May all our travels be safe.
May HOPE remain the word we stand by.
Love to you all.

ViewsAskew

But. . .

Post by ViewsAskew »

Becat, you forgot the part about overeating. All that mushy stuff is nice, but this holiday is about food, darnit! Oh, yeah, I forgot that you don't like food.

For those celebrating the US version tomorrow, eat well, be tolerant of the weird relatives that show up, and find some time to relax.

Ann

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!
Turkey dinners are the bomb my favorite meal. And all the trimmings. May GOD BLESS all of you and your families. And I think Ann has the right idea find the time to relax and enjoy~~~~~~~~~~Love to all Lyndarae