Becat's sleep interview post...

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Sara

Becat's sleep interview post...

Post by Sara »

I've gone back and re-read that post a couple of times now, and for some reason I can't access the reply page. But I wanted to say that I think that there's a lot in there worth reading and re-reading about our lives, our spouses and all of our expectations.

Becat, I admit, reading that post I was thinking, there's more that my husband and I need to discuss about this. You must indeed have ESP :wink: because I notice him jerking and flinching his legs when he's tired at night. Maybe that "everyone has that when they're tired" comment DID come from him having symptoms he writes off as "normal". When he was younger, he often jerked and kicked when he was first falling asleep... maybe PLMD or something???? I think we need to know.

I saw that he was overhearing me the other day when I spoke to my dad about chronic conditions (my dad has Meniere's disease), and I wondered... did you know all the things I'm saying to my dad??? And do you BELIEVE that my experience with RLS is as I see it?

Not sure WHEN we'll have a day like yours to discuss it, but I think that it's something that needs to be done. He and I are so open and connected about other things, but this is something that's remained largely un-discussed.

Anyone with a spouse who's not read Becat's post, I hope you will.

Take care everyone-- Sara