Re: Chat Room?

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
BETTYB

Re: Chat Room?

Post by BETTYB »

Hi Friends: Anyone have any information on the Chat room? Everytime I go there, I'm the only one in the room. I used to go there all the time and there was always lively chatter. I understand that it is up and running again but I can't seem to find anyone. Anyone know whats up????Betty/Wv :cry:

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Betty,

I've only been here a few months, but it doesn't seem to be an active thing at this point. The only times I've been in have been when someone emailed me and said they would be there. We talked about having Yahoo Messenger on so we could indicate we were available, but I always forget to turn it on when I get online!

Ann

IanFraughton

Too bad

Post by IanFraughton »

I visit the chatroom almost everyday hoping someone would come on and talk but I guess no one really uses it anymore. If anyone wants to add me to there messengers to have a chat im at ianfraughton@hotmail.com.

Peace 8)
I call my pacing the "Waltz of the Damned". Anyone care to dance...?

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Ian, I echo Sara's welcome. Maybe you could post a time you are going to be there on a certain date and maybe people will come. Since more than one person has mentioned it, maybe starting with one specific date and time would be helpful. Since my schedule is erratic and I travel a bit for work, knowing a specific time to show up might make it more likely that I would be able to put it in my calendar and show up!

Ann

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Is there anyway we can get the people who run the forum to set up something that flashes or tell if anyone is in chatroom? Just an idea I know soom forums have a post that says people are in chat !!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

becat

now

Post by becat »

I'll be in chat at 10:00 pm Tx. time tonight and Thurs. for anyone who whats to join me.

becat

Post by becat »

anyone here tonight?
I am......................come chat

Lovechild3113

Post by Lovechild3113 »

I am new, but everytime I go to the chat room no one is on, and it is dissapointing because I would love to chat with other people with RLS and make friends with everyone.

Jamie
Lovechild3113@aol.com
Jamie Wilderman

becat

Post by becat »

chatting now 7 pm texas time

becat

Post by becat »

9 of us on the board right now, I'll chat if you wanna...........

superpink21

Post by superpink21 »

ummm, yeah I wish people would get on around 4am. lol, thats the only time I get on