EMOTIONAL FEELINGS!!!!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

I use to love those pomegrantes, use to eat them all the time when I lived in arizona yummmmmmmmmm dont think they are in season here in Idaho
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

I live in arizona and never ate any pomegrantes. Hey Lyndarae where in arizona did you live?
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Neco

Post by Neco »

My mom never heard of them until she married my dad, my grandma would always have them in the summer, from the military PX I guess.. Nice softball size ones, hehe... The ones I got were fair sized for a buck, but I remember the first year I got them out here, one place had these huge ones for like 2 dollars each :shock:

The season here is during the fall/winter. I guess they import them... I can't believe some of those rednecks at Wal-Mart actually leave them outside overnight from time to time

I've never really cleaned them and prepared them before, so it'll be a learning experience.

snowbound

Post by snowbound »

I won't be getting together with my relations this holiday season unfortunately but in past years i was in charge of the sausage rolls.

There's a little english bakery near me that has some really big tasty ones. :)

A man generally has two reasons for doing a thing. One that sounds good, and a real one. ~ J. Pierpoint Morgan

bjslovely

Yes, I agree!

Post by bjslovely »

When I am having a RLS "fit" for lack of a better word, I go through many emotions, including crying. I wish that doctors would totally address all of what RLS does to us. One medication, clonazepam, causes the pain to get worse in me before I fall asleep.
Bettie
Bettie

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

hey Betty, yes wouldnt that be so nice if docs looked at the meds we have to take and added everything together, but no instead they give us more pillls and call our crying depression.............if I had a dime for every time I was told I was depressed I would be a rich women. Yeah I know what depression feels like I feel it every month when I have to go get my meds refilled and it cost me 100.00 out of pocket...........cry me a river, but please no more drugs. I am sorry to hear that the clonazepam causes you more pain the last thing I am sure you need. Dang I pray some day they will come up with one thing that worked for is all, until then we just got to keep rowing one day at a time.~~~~~~~Lyndarae

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Me again..........Well being so sick to my stomach I went ahead and took some PROMETHZINE even after being warned. Please everyone beware of this med. I got the rls full blown last night and today am shaking so bad I cant stand it, I had to show an apartment at noon and I was a mess. I am too hard headed. No doubt, I will be the first to say so. Now because of my nausea I am way behind on my work duties which include, taking a toliet out tearing up the floor, hiring someone to lay the new floor, tearing out some olld wallpaper, painting a livingroom plus ceiling and bathroom, and paperwork, poop scoping, sidewalk shoveling hot tub treating, laundry, grocery shopping and thats just the tip of the iceburg..........I am kicking myself in the butt, have started a list and tackling the alligator closest to the boat, but I have a bad headache and all I want to do is lay down till these shakes go away, but too hard headed to do that, I have to keep busy at times like this or I will curl up into a ball and roll into a hold of self pity and doubt been there and dont want to go back.
One last thing before I get it................ I want to thank everyone for their help, love and support I know I dont give thanks enough to all of you and I should because you all help me so much, so sorry if I over look you I really dont mean to, I am always in such a rls fog, I dont know rather I am comming or going most the time, but love ya all thankyou for all you do each and everyone of you GOD BLESS ~~~~~~~Lyndarae

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Oh Lyndarae I am so sorry for what you are going through. Please do not be so hard on yourself. We all do things that trigger our rls and believe me I have done it and wanted to kick myself in the butt.

Lyndarae do you have anyone that can help you? When I just read what you have to do I said OMG that is alot for one person.

BTW you always thank everyone for their support and love. You are there telling everyone how great they are.

Please take care of yourself.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

hey hon, thanks for the kind words, I only wish I had some help but I do not this is my job and I love it, I just get behind when I get sick like everyone does and then it becomes overwhelming. So this is how I tackel it. I set my timmer for 20 minutes and tackle one room at a time, so I got the kitchen done, the laundry started and my bedroom picked up, now I get a 20 minute break, next I will go outside and get the poop clleaned up the hot tub treated and some rock salt out before it gets dark. Then another 20 minute break and I will start on the paperwork. I am drinking some 7up for my tummy and took something for my headache. Because I am the manager people come in alot to sign things and what not so I feel like I need to keep the apartment tidy to set a good example ya know. This is a large apartment and you have to come through the downstairs living room and by my bedroom and bath to get to the upstairs living room where my offive is. I am going to be changing that as soon as I can find the time lol. Well 10 minutes left till I go out its cold so I am going to lay down for 10 and get rid of this headache dont worry about me I am a fighter any one will tell ya that, just venting a bot today love ya~~~~~~Lyndarae

becat

Post by becat »

Yes, you are a well trained fighter, I know you'll get it the way you like it asap.

I'm glad you finally went to see about your tummy, ugh. But I hope your feeling better soon.

I love the timer idea, that could be very useful for me. Thank you.

The weather here is just sickening, 80 and I hate it. It was in the single didgits 5 days ago, and now this. I swear my legs are going to fall right off my body. They have a much different life than I do. As we all know that.

Lyn, have you ever tried one of those throw sized heating blankets?
I haven't,but I wonder if that smaller size and being able to wrap it around our legs mught help?

Vent , baby, we'll kindly row for you anyday!

Love Lynne

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR PIC BECAT MOON BEAM GIRLY GIRL SIX SHOOTING HOT MAMA wow did I say all that?????? MY tummy is better drank some pepto, just finished caulking a toliet for one of the tenants, now am going to feed myself and get my bills paid and watch my show (the Amazing race) I am actually siked a painting JOB yippie I love to paint its all the other junk to do like ripping the floor out oh well a girls gotta do what she gotta do 80 dang I would die for that heat right now its in the 20s here and more snow on its way cant mess with MOTHER NATURE~~~~~~~~~ta ta my lovelies

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

WHEW! Lyndarae, honey, you make me TIRED!!! You are one tough mama!!!

I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling good! You know I've been thinking of you..... Gosh! You are one hard woman to get ahold of, honey!

Hang in there. And, you know you have tons of friends here.

Love
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Thanks Jan, I am trying to get going, I have already gone and done everything I had to do in town, now I have to go out to the shop and get some flooring for the bathroom haul it up to the apartment and measure to see if we have enough, I am hopeing to get the toliet out of there and get started on stripping the wall paper, been drinking 7up seems to help a little but I only have two weeks to get this place in order so sick or not the show must go on, dont think I will get the bloood work results back today, I love ya kiddo I am going to try and hit chat tonight maybe I will see you there

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Well done, Lyndarae

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

Ditto.

M>
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.