EMOTIONAL FEELINGS!!!!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi Lyndarae it was great chatting with you and everyone else last night. We sure had a great board and alot of people.

When you get the results back from the b/w please let us know.

I hope that you get a chance to have a restful and painless day today.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

I couldn't get in the chat room last night. It wouldn't load.
I tried three times.
Oh boy.

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey Randy I had a hard time getting on the rls chat room so I downloaded the Mozilla Firefox and have no problem. Maybe you can try that.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Hey There I got the B/W back yesterday and I have something called H.Pylori. Just started doing research on it they gave me a ton of anitboctics and then some thing for acid relex from the antiboctics.... which are making me sick as well, so Just trying to drink lots of fluids and get some rest hard to do when I have a deadine on this apartment I am painting oh welllllllllllllllllll ~~~~~~~Lyndarae
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

wam just doesn't know how to operate a computer!!!! aaaahhhh it's good to be back!!!!! lmao :twisted:
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

The h pylori is a nasty little bugger...and that course of antibiotics is huge, if I remember correctly (a friend went through it when they first identified it - they could give out different stuff now). But boy did he ever have a different life after taking those antibiotics. I hope it works as well for you.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

HEY Ann.How do you mean diferently? I dont know how long I have had this, I did have IBS when I was drinking but that went away some time ago. Yes they have me on 500mg of amoxicillin x4 a day and then500mg of clarithromycin x 2 a day and 20mg of omeprazole 1 a day. I had to work alot today and havent had time to do much research on this but I am worried about some of the stuff I did read about it.

And to top matters off the jerk I was suppose to go see at NYE stole 500.00 from his mom and is on the road to who knows where???? Hope its not here. Not resting to good about that. But am being aware of my surroundings and have percautions in order...............dang who knew???~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Gosh, Lyn. You've been a sick little girl! I hope you feel better soon! Take care of yourself, please!

And about this:

lyndarae wrote:And to top matters off the jerk I was suppose to go see at NYE stole 500.00 from his mom and is on the road to who knows where???? Hope its not here. Not resting to good about that. But am being aware of my surroundings and have percautions in order...............dang who knew???~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

I am so glad you didn't go see the jerk NYE! Wow! keep an eye out, kiddo.

Love you
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Hi Lyndarae, my friend had this condition and eventually was diagnosed and took the course of heavy duty antibotics and is doing great.

Yeah, you thought you were unlucky when NY loser backed off, just shows how LUCKY you were. :wink:

Betty

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Yeah, YOu got that right, my higher power was looking after me. I dont think he would be comming here but I am not going to be taking any risks, if he would rip off his mom and leave without a note or word to anyone theres no telling what he is thinking. I have had my plate full, too full I had to take a friend(21) to slc for an abrotion her second from the same guy in 3 years, her mom has climbed in a bottle her dad hasent a clue how to help so I have become a part of this family. I just convinced her to get her husband and go to a meeting she is already seeing a alcohol counselor and wants help so she is on her way. All of these people are part of the family who owns the apartments. They are very important to me and I have come to love and care for them very much.BUT.......... i PUT MY FOOT DOWN YESTERDAY with the daughter I have told her no more if she wants to stay with this little jerk boyfreind of hers thats fine but I AM DONE!!!! So yesterday I spent the day ripping off wallpaper today I get to start my passion painting am feeling good and looking forward to it. The antibotics must be kicking in cause this is the first morning I have not be nauses in a long time the sun is trying to poke out and I am getting ready to go paint life is good today love ya all mucho mucho~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

lyndarae wrote:HEY Ann.How do you mean diferently?

Well, he did know, so it might not be so apparent with you. He was always taking Tums and stuff like that - couldn't eat a lot of things, would get nauseaous when he had anything spicy, etc. I remember that he seemed to eat cereal all the time because it didn't bother him. Once he finished the antibiotics, I remember going out to Mexican Restaurant with him and he was scooping up the salsa! He wouldn't even look at it before that, let alone try it. He also had a lot of pain...all that went away, too.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey Lyndarae God does work in mysterious ways. I am so glad that you are feeling much better. Take care of yourself and have a nice weekend.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

becat

Post by becat »

Oh Lyn, answers Yeah, but yea, that treatment is big.

The best thing you can stock in your house and eat everyday is yogart. (sp? don't know right this minute).
The first thing antibiotics do is kill all bacteria, but mostly and what causes most upset tummy issues is the killing of the good bacteria we need in out stomachs.

If you can't eat or don't like yogart, then go to a health food store that sells PRObiotics and take as they recommend. This does ot interfer with your medications, just replaces the good bateria you need when you eat.

it helps with some of the stomach issues, but your on big doses, so this will likely just help.

Hugs to our bug be gone meds and I'm glad you finally got an answer.

Fell better kiddo,
Love Lynne

jen13

Post by jen13 »

Hi Charlene, Lyndarae, Lynne...and all other names I've forgotten... just wanted to say hello, good to see your posts and hope you all are feeling well. I kind of climbed back in my shell and missed the last few chats. (I do that sometimes when I'm "going through things".) I'm proud of myself...I actually managed to locate and upload a halfway decent picture of myself (at least I hope it shows up when I click submit!)

Lyndarae, remember when I said everything happens for a reason?? I know hindsight is 20/20 but I'm SO glad you didn't meet that guy for NYE!

Charlene, hope everything is going well. Thought you'd be interested to hear...it's back to 30 degrees now but a few days ago it was 62 degrees here. Nobody can convince me that global warming...or something isn't going on when it's 62 degrees...in Michigan...in JANUARY? Unbelieveable.

Sending hugs and healing prayers to everyone, will chat with you soon.

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey Jen what a nice picture. What a cutie you are. It is so good to hear from you and hope to see you on the chat line Monday night. I have meaning to e-mail you, but have been busy with tax classes as we are going to start doing taxes next month. Also "yours truly" got my picture in our local paper here as I belong to a women's club and I am Third Vice-President this year, of course all of this is volunteering but keeps me busy and hopelly out of trouble.

You take care of yourself and believe me I know how crazy Michigan weather is. The 60's sounds good to me but know for this time of year it is not healthy and certainly do not miss the SNOW LOL.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time