EMOTIONAL FEELINGS!!!!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

So I had a lunch date this afternoon, just a friend but he came down from slc and took me to red lobster where I pigged out on lobster and all the trimmings............got my bedroom painted was up at 5am this morning to finish it but it is sweet . Got home from lunch about 3 my legs were hurting and he could tell so, excused himself so I could rest..............5 hours later my dog wakes me up to go out and its 9pm now and I already had my sleep!!!!!!!!!!!! So I guess I am off to get a movie and some popcorn just another wild friday night here in podunk idaho for me, but my legs dont hurt so its allllllllllllll good. Watched the eclisp in my hot tub last night it was great but my glasses kept getting steamed up!!!!! Everyone have a wonderful weekend~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you

Aiken

Post by Aiken »

Oh, drat. I forgot about the eclipse. Was it a good one?
Disclaimer: I often talk about what I do and what works for me, but these are specific to me and you should always consult a healthcare professional before trying these things yourself, lest you endanger your health or life.

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah, it was clear skies here and very cold but I was in 103 degree water and didnt get cold at all LOL it was one of the most spiritual things I have seen in along time and it did my soul good to know I am just a little bit of a thing in the over all of things, sorry you missed it dude, but not to worry there will be another in 2010 or something like that.~~~~~~~~Lyndarae I swear I saw becat looking down on me from than moon but like I said my glasses kept steamming up LOL
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you