EMOTIONAL FEELINGS!!!!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

Lyndarae, I am so happy for you! Have a great trip, and please do not behave yourself under any circumstances. :wink:

And Charlene, LOL! 411!!!!
Susan

becat

Post by becat »

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! Go ring in the New Year and Have fun.

Awesome, have a great time and come home to us safe!

Love ya
lynne

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Now, that is a way to bring in the New Year. I hope it's wonderful - whatever happens it's great to be with a friend.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Lyn

I'm so happy about NYE! What a fun time you'll have. And, as everyone else has said, it's great that he's a friend. Who knows?! In the meantime, have loads of fun!!!

Love
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Hey there you all are so sweet thanks for all the love and good wishes, Charlene...........are you serious girlfriend ME behave I dont think sooooooooooooooooo but I promise to be good hahahaha.

Oh dear Jan my hero, I love you so much, you have been the one who has listened to me about this man and given me such good advice you are so wise and kind and loving I never want to be without you in my life after all you saved it you and the rest of the oldtimers, but you my sister are a GODSEND I love ya so much................ Becat where are you I think we need to talk girlfriend. PM me or give me a call when you can I must chat with you, I will let ya'll know how it went when I get back maybe I will be a married lady (NOT) hahahaha ohhhhhh how love makes ya crazy well in my case insane GOD BLESS and again thankyou

kiss kiss Janie love love love ya~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae, women on a mission(no I am not mormon) lol
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you

becat

Post by becat »

No, not Married, just fun.

I want pictures too!

Have a great time my love.

Love Lynne

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Well then you do not have to behave yourself but do have fun. Also lots of pictures too. I am soooooooooooo excited for you.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

I love you, too, Lyn!! I'm really happy for you, as I said today....

As for saving your life--you saved mine a few times, too, kiddo!

Have a wonderful Christmas!!! I know you'll have a great New Year's Eve! hehe

Love
Jan

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Well this is really hard to say but here goes.................I got dumped, rejected told not to come to california, happened this morning. So there it is. I was hurting for a while but thanks to my faith I know it was not meant to be. He started showing a side of him that made me very uncomfortable anyway. I know its better I found out now instead of getting there and stuck....... but ouch!!!! My legs are hurting I think more than my heart. Live and learn. I think as the day goes on and it is getting dark I am starting to feel it more, please no pity, I should have known better. Just had to tell ya'll I will be home for NYE after all~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Lyndarae you know God works in mysterious ways and this was just not to be. Like you said it is better to know now then go and out there and get disappointed. No I agree with you "no pity" as there are better things waiting out there for you. You may not know it but you are a "special person" and good things happen to "special people"

Please take care of yourself and also take some quality of time to yourself. You need it and deserve it.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

thank you for that somehow I dont feel so special

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

Of course you are special. You just weren't meant to be with someone over New Years who treats you as if you're not.

Do you still have those tickets? There are lots of other people to meet in California and lots to do...
Susan

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

I am just boohooing a bit here, I know the truth but it still hurts deep down inside this will pass, I dont know anyone in cal and I am a bit numb to think about going any where right now, Im just going to enjoy the tree lights and put it all behind me, just going to take a little time is all, just a little sick at the stomach, but please dont worry your sweet little head about me I am one tough cookie

becat

Post by becat »

Lyndarae, My heart is with you.

I understand and a little pity party is due, because I think you needed the vacation. You so deserve better than what he could have ever offered you.

Hurt feelings is normal, but you did not get dumped, you might have been saved.

I love you and I'm so sorry for that today.

I will take a bit further to the moon tonight and fill it more than usual, soak it all up my friend.

Hugs and tissues are coming right through the screen, but not too long my dear! As I believe that the special one is soon to come.

love you
Lynne

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Oh, Lyn, I'm so sorry. But, as Lynne said, you have probably been saved. Far better to happen now (as you said) then get out there and have it happen. It makes me angry for you that this has happened, and you can have a pity party if you want. If I was closer, I'd come to it!!

Have a good cry. Tears cleanse the soul, you know.

Sending you a huge hug. You are very special!!!!

Love
Jan