A Question

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
jiggyanne

Post by jiggyanne »

That's a good idea. Unfortunately, I think I need the full dose!

Snow hasn't arrived yet, but it's coming and I think that barometer is rising. I haven't felt any different with my RLS. Just my bones.

Anne
[img:f40c48321a]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee147/singsnpaints/73061ecf.gif[/img:f40c48321a]

becat

Post by becat »

I, too, am using melatonin right now as well. Seems as though it doesn't take much to throw my system off. After getting back from London, I think I got over the jet lag well, but sleep cycle is London time.

So the past few nights I've added the melt. (lol) at around 8 pm, it works faster than I prefer, but I am seeing good results in resetting my bedtime at the very least.

Simple things like vacation, a long holiday weekend, silly stuff can throw it all of for me. I dislike that greatly.

Eliza, good to see you my dear.
Yes, the weather is not helping. First with sinus, then with the legs, or both at the same time. UGH. 70-80's for a couple of days, coats the next three. Make up it's mind, and let the winter weather start. My legs do better during the winter, but we get little wet stuff, so that helps me. Not predicted to be that free this year, but I just had to replace my mattress (heated) pad yesterday, so I might be armed for that stuff called snow......lol more like cold rain.

I'm hoping to find bed again before the sun comes up, I have my errands list to do tomorrow,lol, today and don't want a late start.

hugs to all
Lynne