Bad Night

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

Well, Kathleen has a real bad night last night.

She was crying and frustrated...but the penguin strikes again and made her giggle ...

just told her bout my experiences and now with the parkinsons the automatic food chopper hand that i have :wink:

told her she's welcome here and she's still going thru the embarassed and "i'm a freak" stage, but I'll get her over that faster than I could

breaks my heart but i tell her...if i didn't make fun of myself, i'd be crying all the time...so i have to laff at myself....we make a good team

penguin
Beware the Penguin

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Sounds like you did a great job getting her to laugh. The hardest thing, to me, is letting go about that horrible grip that RLS has on me when I'm in the throws of it....that anxiety that is like a web in which I am tangled. Stopping to struggle allows me to see that it's just tripping me up, not holding me in place. And nothing like a laugh at the situation to get me to lighten up.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Oh Penquin I am so sorry that Kathleen had a bad night but know that she is more than welcome here, in fact, we will welcome her with open arms along with you. She is so fortunate to have you as a mom and will keep her in my prayers too along with the rest of the family.

Tell her there is a light at the end of the tunnel and we will all be waiting there for her to give her a huge hug. In fact how about one now for the both of you ok??
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Love you both
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

P, Glad K has your support and counsel. And ditto, we welcome her with open arms.

M.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

thanks you guys....been a rough one for both of us
my tremors are so bad lately....and the fibro pain....well...

love you all!!!!!!
Beware the Penguin

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

Hey Penguin,

I'm sorry you're going through this rough time. I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but personally sometimes it feels like someone is playing a joke on us and stole the light bulb!

I'm not familiar with all that is going on with you physically, but I totally understand the fibro pain. We have another wet cold front coming in tonight and the aches in my body are getting deeper and more wide spread. I know the weather in Mass can't be any better on your fibro.

I hope you find some relief soon. The fibro sucks big time all alone . . . if only that was all any of us had to deal with.

Have a good evening. God bless.

Cyndi
Even when we are by ourselves, we are never truly alone.

My motto: It's MY pitty-party and I'll vent if I want to.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Penguin - hope things are a bit better today. You deserve it.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

thank you

just trying to find the happy medium

loves you!
Beware the Penguin

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

P, Hope the night is going well for you.

M.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.