CHAT ROOM

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
ctravel12

CHAT ROOM

Post by ctravel12 »

Just wanted to remind everyone that we will be chatting at 6 pm Arizona time which will be either 8 or 9 pm your time depending where you live in the states.

You can get right into the chat room on the link below my signature.
Hope to see everyone tonight.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

I am sending this information to all regarding the Monday night chat. I will be taking a break from the chat room for a while. With the heat and humidity that we are having, it is really taking a toll on my rls and I am only getting about 4 - 5 hrs (if that much) sleep and as you all know sleep deprivation is miserable.

The chat room will not be closed down, so please go ahead and chat with each other. I just need to take some time for myself and try to get my quality of life back.

This was not an easy decision for me to make as I will miss everyone, but being this way I am not being supportive to any new ones or the regulars that come every Monday night.

Everyone please take care of yourselves. Love you all.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

becat

Post by becat »

Charlene, you know everyone needs a good break from things every so often.

You've done so well by us all on Monday nights that I can't see how anyone would not allow you a break.

Your heart is open and huge, my sister. Your warm and loving, the perfect Mom for us all.

Take so time, get better soon or MOVE! LOL :D I know you snowbird won't budge on that one! LOL

I'm sure someone will offer up an hour on a Monday night to help out.

I thank you for all you've been doing and wish you, cool weather and sleep, lots of it.

See ya back soon.
Lynne

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Lynne thank you so much for your kind words. It really means alot to me.

Our cool weather is yet to come. Today it was 110 and tomorrow it will be 114 and next week it will be hot and humid. I am trying to get sleep and will definitely work at it.

Thanks for everything. Will be talking to you soon.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Charlene, you certainly deserve a break. I hope it helps.

If anyone else wants to step up and help out while Charlene is recharging and getting her RLS under control, please send a PM to a moderator.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Thanks Ann I really appreciate that.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

c, truly hope that you will be feeling a bit, or even "a lot" better with each passing day, hour, and minute. thank you so much for all you have done and do. maybe i missed it and it is available somewhere but could you tell us or give the link for the responsibilities of the chat room host. that may help others decide future interest in becoming more involved.

once again, thanks and best wishes for better days ahead

m.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Thanks Mark for your lovely comments. Right below my signature is the link that will take you directly into the chat room.

You take care if yourself too.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi Mark
Sorry Mark I misread your post. When I decided to do the chat I talked to Lynne about it and she trained me on the basic rules and I just took it from there.

If ever I had a situation and did not know how to handle it, I would get ahold of Lynne. I hope that this answer the question that you had.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

becat wrote:Charlene, you know everyone needs a good break from things every so often.

You've done so well by us all on Monday nights that I can't see how anyone would not allow you a break

I'm sure someone will offer up an hour on a Monday night to help out.
Lynne

Thanks for all YOU do Charlene! I know I seriously appreciated Becat subbing in for me last week when I needed a week off with the voice chat. I guess that's what put's the "community" in the term RLS community. Or ...maybe it's the unity in our community, or maybe we need to start a commune, I don't know. :D

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Thank you Hos for your kind words. I am glad that Lynne was able to help you out. She is one in a million.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

I think you had a typo, billion is more like it. :wink:

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hos no truer words were spoken. Thanks again.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

I am not in a postition to take part in the chat rooms etc. but I think you are ALL great. and deserve a big hip hip hooooraaaaay !!!!
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Charlene, I agree with everyone else, and thank you so much for all you do. Your wonderful in chat and you will be missed, but take your time and try to get some rest, that is what is most important. Hope you start to feel better real soon, my prayers are with you my friend~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you