Wanted to share.

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
HeatherB

Wanted to share.

Post by HeatherB »

I just wanted to share with everyone how happy I am.

I have been symptom free for the last 28 days and nights. I have been on Klonopin since June 26th and this is the longest I have been symptom free. I even took an hour and a half car trip and didn't feel like I needed to readjust how I was sitting every 10 minutes.

After years of not being able to sit still for more then 20 minutes, and years of nights of only a few hours sleep, this is wonderful. :D

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

That is so wonderful! I hope you have many more days to come just like the last 28.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

H, I also am so very happy for you.

M.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

That's excellent! I hope it continues for a long, long time.
Susan

HeatherB

Post by HeatherB »

Thanks everyone. I hope it continues as well.

On another note. My mom and younger sister were both diagnosed today with RLS as well. No wonder our household was always so busy when I was a kid, we all have RLS and couldn't sit still if we wanted to!

WAM

Post by WAM »

Heather...that's great news. It's so good to find relief.

Klonopin has treated me pretty well too.

God Bless, it's always good to hear great news.

becat

Post by becat »

Heather,

Sorry to hear about your mom and sister, but it does make sense......about the house being moving all the time.
I feel the same way when we all get together at my mom's house for holidays and such.

No one sits for long and if they do, they have married into the family. LOL

Here's to 30 days of being RLS FREE.

I'm with WAM, sending prayers up to fill the moon, it all continues.

Lynne

WAM

Post by WAM »

Ooops. Heather I'm really sorry, I didn't see the second half of your last post. I thought it was your signature and didn't even read it...you're saying your mom and sister were diagnosed with RLS and I'm saying "great news".

Oh boy. Well I hope your mom and sister both find relief like you have.

Take Care
Randy

HeatherB

Post by HeatherB »

Thanks everyone.

Becat, same here, with the exception of my husband. Sometimes I wonder if he is ADD or if he has RLS! He can't sit for a one hour show!

Randy, don't worry about it. My mom has been on a couple of different medications that are prescribed for RLS for years. It wasn't until we had a long talk one night here about a week ago that she realized she might have it. She has been symptom free for years thanks to these meds!
My sister has been put on .5mg a night of Klonopin. She is lucky and don't have daytime symptoms. She wouldn't know she had it were it not for her boyfriend telling her she moves her legs a lot at night!

I seem to be the only one who has the PLMD though. :?