I AM BACK

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
stitch

I AM BACK

Post by stitch »

I haven't been around for awhile, been very busy getting ready for a yard sale. Also have not been able to log on again but went into the chat room on Monday and Charlene let Lynne know and here I am.

I have gone though a series of shots in my back and this time they have worked very well. Still have pain and will always have nerve damage but for someone my age (72) I am really thankful to be able to do what I can. Having had 3 fusion back surgeries and 2 to fix things and fused from T10 to S1 I guess I am very lucky to be with a pain level of under five.

Yes my RLS are still gone for now. I don't like to say that too loud for fear that it will come back. The maripex, neurontin and pain meds are working for me and have been for about a year and half.

But as we know it can all change tomorrow and what is working for me may not be for someone else.

Charlene thank you for letting Lynne know about my problem of not being able to log on and Lynne thank you for getting me back on the boards.

Now this is for Lynne, I typed it earlier in a post that got lost so here it is again. I see the moon and the moon sees me. The moon sees the one that I want to see. God bless the moon and God bless me and God bless the one that I want to see. Lynne and Charlene hugs, Jeannie/stitch

becat

Post by becat »

Miss Jeannie,

Thank you and so glad to have you back with us.

I'm so glad the shots have helped, I'd give a buck or two to stay below a level 5, as well. I pray it stays that way and keeps going lower.

72, HUH ? Spring chicken, my dear, just a babe! I hear you do a mean electric slide, so don't give me that "old lady" stuff, LOL.

Glad to have you back and thank you so much for the moon.
I share it willingly and with love, as we have all along. :wink:

Lynne

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey Stitch so glad to have you back. I knew that Lynne would get you back. If anyone can do it I knew it would be our dear sweet Lynne.

I have to agree with Lynne you doing the electric slide and "72" you go girl. You are still a youngster. It was nice chatting with you Monday night.

Take care and hope to hear from you more often. Hope to see you next Monday night in the chat room.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

S, Great news!

M.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.