Suzanne Sommers mocks RLS

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
pedrime

Suzanne Sommers mocks RLS

Post by pedrime »

Hi Everyone--

Suzanne Sommers appeared on Fox's Hannity & Colmes this week touting her latest 'medical' tome and at the end of her spiel, said, laughingly "restless legs syndrome, REALLY, restless legs syndrome?" To put it in context, this was part of her anti-pharmaceutical rant. How original--we didn't hear this from comedians/celebrities over a year ago when the Requip ads first aired, did we? :wink:

Just wanted to make you all aware. I hadn't planned to buy a thighmaster anytime soon but in case any of you did, another cheesy exercise device may be in order. :lol:

Meg

john_a

Post by john_a »

Suzanne Sommers, REALLY, Suzanne Sommers?

Not much of a need for concern, I'm sure most audiences would agree.

pedrime

Post by pedrime »

Good point, REALLY, good point!

Kinda scary Chrissy Snow given time on a kinda decent news show. But as you say john_a most audiences know better.

Neco

Post by Neco »

o rly?

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

Consider the source. Hope her implants burst!! Much like her brain, if she had one, already had. Nuf said.

M.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

Neco

Post by Neco »

Oddly enough couldn't find anything on it thru google but got this site instead..

Sometimes google responses show crap that isn't even there.. I dunno, oh well its an old post but I let the prick have it anyway

http://deliverrants.blogspot.com/2006/0 ... armas.html

zookeeper

Post by zookeeper »

Good job, Zack :wink:
Go quietly amidst the noise and haste.