Trip to Singapore

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.

Top thing avoided, even though really wanted to do it, to avoid pain/discomfort

Poll ended at Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:01 pm

Plane travel more than 3 hours
20%
Plane travel less than 3 hours
No votes
Movie
No votes
Going to bed
80%
Road trip
No votes
Recreation activity
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 5

Spaz

Trip to Singapore

Post by Spaz »

Ok - so I am thinking of passing up a trip to Singapore with my husband because I am terrified of the discomfort and/or pain I will have on the flight out there. It is like a total of 22 hours on planes (a short layover in Japan)....

So am wondering.....(see poll)
***with all that exercise at night you'd think I'd be a waif! :-P***

becat

Hi Spaz

Post by becat »

Hi Spaz,
I'd have to honestly say I hate plane trips.......any amount of time really. But yes, I've turned down trips because they were to long for me.
There were some trips that have been wasted because of "travelers RLS" as well.
I probably said bed as well, but that is medicated properly for the most part and doing well with that. Bed was a comfy place to be if I wasn't suppose to be there. But Bed time was a litte shop of horrors for years.
Movies.......to loud, they are sure to give me a headache, not to mention that I don't like the sitting still with nothing to do. Rent it later, watch it at home.
And one other, Sunday and Tues. nights were bad. The knowledge that I had to sleep well, get up early for things are always a pain. Sunday night means that another full week ahead is here. Tues. night is the night to retire early for my bowling on a WED. morning. I'm getting better at that one, but still struggle to get to bed at a good time.
Interesting Idea here Spaz.