my update

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
SUGAR

my update

Post by SUGAR »

Hi all. I am just sending an update. I went back to my wonderful doctor this morning. I love her! First of all when I went about three weeks ago she checked my iron and b-12. I am deficient in both. I forgot to ask what my iron was but my b-12 was 250. I guess 400 is normal. So she had me give more of my precious blood today to check it again. And she gave me a prescription for Ferrous Sulfate 325mg twice a day so I guess it was low. She also gave me some Naproxen for my aches and pains. Also some stool cards, if you know what those are, I didnt. She really likes to know what exactly is causing these things. She thinks I might have Fibromyalgia but she would like to get all this other stuff under control before we tackle that. Oh yah and she upped my Mirapex to .25 to see if that helps with my wiggles and add. That's my easy explanation to people who don't understand or care enough to listen. So she is giving me three months and if nothing is working she is sending me to a Neuro. Anyways it looks like we are on the right track. So thanks for listening.

Luv ya
Sugs

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Hey Sugs, CONGRADULATIONS!!!! On a good visit to your doc we all love that WHEN IT HAPPENS!!!!! I had to go down on my mirapex cause it was causing my wiggies to be worseSTRANGE!!! this rls**** Anyway good to find out about your iron levels and getting some meds. Man I sure wish NSAIDs would work for me too!!!!! The best way to get help is to educate yourself on this syndrome,,,,Well done~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I'm with lyndarae; it's great when the doctor-gods smile on us :) . Good doc, good visit, hopefully good meds. . .life is good.

Ann