RLS starting to become painful

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
jy13131

RLS starting to become painful

Post by jy13131 »

I have had the creepy crawly's for as long as I can remember (intermittently until the last 4 years, now constant) and have been on requip for 3 years. I have never experienced pain associated with my RLS UNTL NOW :cry: I am having augmentation from my requip and my mucsles feel like they are in a vice grip. I wake up and they are sore. I also have burning in my feet like the soles are on fire. Is this typical and does it mean anything interesting? Always wanting information about my elusive disorder :wink:
jy13131

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

I take requip (ropinerole) and my legs would feel heavy and achy, don't know if this could be labelled as pain. However, I used to have severe burning on the soles of my feet, now its not my feet but the length of my leg. I find the tramadol/ultram which I use to supplement the requip for rls symptoms seems to take care of this.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

runkrun

Post by runkrun »

I was also augmenting from the DA's Requip/Mirapex. So it was necessary for me to come off both of these medications as soon as possible.Tried one and did'nt work,then the next same story. I was also having deep muscle pain in my legs along with the creepy crawlies. Again, Lyrica took the place of the DA's and relieved my symptoms. Very grateful and sleeping well.