Oops...

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Neco

Oops...

Post by Neco »

I had a bad morning.. Around 2:15 my IBS hit.. so I took some fiber and things calmed down.. but by the time I got to work I could tell things were gonna be rough.. punched in and went to the bathroom.. It was my day to clean the bathrooms too, but we only have one mens room and its on the 2nd floor...ugh

Get done with the 3 in the Salon and the loading dock, and started cramping up again :x slowest elevator ride of my life..

And then I was fine, save various spasms throughout the day now..

But when I got home I just wanted to go inside and takes my meds and relax.. So I line the car up and check my mirror on my moms side of the garage, so I don't nail my brothers car.. Looked just barely OK so I start to back in.

And plow straight into the front right side of the garage frame.. knocked a 2x4 out of place and banged up the frame trimming and some siding as usual (not the first time I've hit the garage on both sides..) but the door won't close all the way.

Thought I just knocked the frame out of place (it stops a foot from closing completely) but my dad looked at it and the 2x4 is split....meh

He didn't yell at me though, which is good.. the garage has been hit on all side save the rear and the side facing our house, over the years we have lived here.

It had damage when we moved in from the neighbors friends.. then a couple months later one of their friends was drunk and backed right into it, making it worse.. I think my mom has hit it once.. I've hit both sides of the frame 2 or 3 times but never this severe..

last week my dad couldn't see in the morning because the flood light didn't come on.. so his truck hit the top corner and destroyed a corner portion of the gutter, as well as the down spout...

I'm pretty sure the garage doesn't like us.