Pregabilin

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
waterloo2

Pregabilin

Post by waterloo2 »

Hi all

Is anyone on Pregabilin 50mg I take 1 in the morning and 1 at night I cant take anymore than that because of the other meds I'm on.

Gill :cry:

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Hi Gill

Good to hear from you.

Sorry I don't know anything about Pregabilin but someone else will no doubt be able to discuss this with you.

You say you can't take any more than your current dose because of other meds you are taking.
In the meantime, until someone else responds, can you tell us, for their benefit, what other meds you are on. And are you saying that you feel you need to take a higher dose of Pregabilin, but are unable to.

Sorry I can't help, but if you tell us more, perhaps someone else will be able to help.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

Gill, pregabilin is also known as Lyrica, which is an anticonvulsant used to treat RLS and fibromyalgia. If you do a search of the forum you will find many posts about it.

Does it seem to help you? How have you been, we haven't seen you around for a while...
Susan