SSI disablity process

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
crazytrain

SSI disablity process

Post by crazytrain »

has anybody tried and or gotten diability for rls? I am having difficulty focusing on work due to the lack of sleep. I have not tolerated the medications very well. I have tried Requip, Merapix, and many others along with sleep aids. Changed diet and tried vitamins, minerals, and on and on. If anyone has tried or has gotten disability I would appreciate your insight into the process. :arrow: :(

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Welcome to the board. I also had difficulty with work due to lack of sleep. However I reached retirement age just in time cos it was getting really bad.

With regard to disability I think I have seen occasional posts regarding this subject and I suggest that you do a search of the site. You will see the 'search' option at the top of the page.

Perhaps other members will be able to provide some information on the subject of disability.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

crazytrain, a few people have, but they aren't necessarily posting at this time and may not check in and see your post.

The search tool isn't great and you may have to wade through a lot of posts, but that's the best method to find out what other people have done/gone through related to getting it.

So sorry that it's that bad.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.