just me checking in

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
sugarm5

just me checking in

Post by sugarm5 »

Hi guys. I haven't posted in a while, I have read plenty. Just get too tired to respond. I have had quite a hard time this last month. My dad is really sick in the hospital since the 3rd of last month. So taking care of that and making sure my mom isn't going crazy wears me out. Then working and school, I have mid-terms next week but then we get a week off for spring break!!! yeah! Then last week my hubby had surgery to get the pins and screws taken out of his ankle that he has had for two years. So he's been off work for a week. Um, what else can I complain about.... I am just exhausted, mentally and physically. How much can one person take? I can't even answer the phone any more because of the bill collectors. What do I tell them, sorry I can't pay you because I don't feel like it? I wish. I have noticed my legs are getting worse even with the double up on MIrapex. I have even noticed some crawleys in my back in-between my shoulders. I have had problems with my arms for a while but the back thing is new. Hmmmm. Ever just want to crawl in a corner and give up? I know I can't, too many things to do and take care of. I can't even find my heating pad for my pain. Oh well, at least I have you guys. I do have an appointment with a Reumy next month. I can't wait to tell him everything that is wrong with me. I am adding to the list frequently. Anyways, I think I am done boobing for a while, Thanks for listening

Love ya
Sugs

becat

(((((((((Sugar))))))))

Post by becat »

AAwww Sugar, I'm sorry to know that things are mounting not geting better. If it helps, I'm with ya there babe. And you know this is just a period of time, AND THIS TOO, SHALL PASS.
As hard as things are for you right now I know you can see the other end of it.
We're counting on you. We want an RLS educated nurse graduating in the medical profession. We would send rubber padding to you to wrap around the hubby, for softer landings. :D We'll keep you Dad, MOM, and you in our prays. You can come and complain anytime you'd like to here. That's part of what we do for each other.
Awful to hear the RLS is moving around on you. High stress does some terrible things to this disorder, not to mention the rest of our body. Maybe a call to the doc's office could help with an adjustment or sorts to the Mirapex.
Most of all I send a ray of hope that things just get better sooner than you expect. I know your worn out and working hard to keep up with it all. Give yourself a few moments a day to unwind......if you can at all right now. You have class tonight and I know your already tired, but I will try and catch you in chat sometime this weekend.
Good thoughts and big hugs to ya.