Daily roll call journal?

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
julie

Daily roll call journal?

Post by julie »

:?: What do you think about starting a daily roll call? Sort of like a journal for all of us to keep each other updated with daily events, struggles etc. ? Do you think it would be helpful? :D
~Julie :-)

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Julie, could you explain a little more about what you mean? I am a little groggy a lot of the time seems like so I haven't caught what you would like to do for sure. I don't log on everyday but if this is something others would like to be involved with and we think it might help, then sure, I'm in.

scoobymom97

i like it

Post by scoobymom97 »

:) hi i like the idea when do u want to start :?: :?: let me know when u want to start! bye holly :wink:

julie

Post by julie »

:D Hi Ruby and Scooby! I thought maybe we could start a daily roll call where we just check in day to day. Talk about anything in general including how we are coping. No problem at all if some of us can't check in everyday. Sometimes life doesn't give us the time. :wink: I have 3 kids, a hubby, 2 parrots, a rabbit, a hampster, household chores and a full time job as a hairstylist :shock: But, maybe we could try it and see how it works out. How 'bout we start now? :D Have a good day!
((((hugs))))
~Julie :-)

scoobymom97

hi

Post by scoobymom97 »

hello julie it's scooby ok im ready to start this today! my day is strating out ok i have a house to clean a 6yr old and a hubby to clean up after lol :lol: but last night i did not sleep much but im ok today keeping busy with cleaning and dusting so how is everyone today??? i hope everyone is good! it's nice and hot here about 80 now and its only 10am est well i hope that we can keep this going bye for now holly

bjslovely

daily journal

Post by bjslovely »

I would also be interested. Sounds like a good idea. My legs are restless day and night and it would be good to check in with others.
Bettie

Sadiegirl

Post by Sadiegirl »

I'm game. I think a daily roll call might get someone who doesn't post often, like myself, to say hello. I read everyday but post just every once in a while.

Laura

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

You've got a lot of supporters, so you should do it! Not sure if you want to do it in this thread or start a new one. Your choice.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.