Help!!!! I'm so miserable

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Betty/WV

Post by Betty/WV »

Amen to that Susan. Here it is 3:06 PM and I still have my night gown on. Sometimes I don't even care if I get dressed or not. I did brush my teeth and comb my hair. HA! And I just went to my cardiologist and have an appointment with my GP on the 14th. And just spent hours with my husband in the ER 2 days ago, with vertigo. But I will make the appointment with my neuro. on Monday. I usually don't have to wait long for an appointment.

You all are so caring----encouraging me to get to the doctor. People that I have known for years and family members don't even do that. :o :? :?: Sometimes people disappoint me so much. But it does teach me something---to "do to others as I would have them do to me".

Thanks again and I will call the Dr. Monday.

BETTY/WV
Thanks to rls.org, I have learned so much about my condition. I have received encouragement from my friends here. This is a site I can come to when I am up most of the night, and I vent, and know those who read my messages understand

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

You go girl..... and get that appointment made on Monday.

If you don't you will have all of us to answer to :lol: :lol:
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

Betty/WV

Post by Betty/WV »

Yes, I will make the appointment, I can just picture all of you knocking on my door (that would be nice) :oops: But I know I need to see him. Where else can you go for help. Just wish they knew alittle more about the condition.

Nitey Nite. Hope you all have a nice peaceful sleep tonight.

BETTY/WV
Thanks to rls.org, I have learned so much about my condition. I have received encouragement from my friends here. This is a site I can come to when I am up most of the night, and I vent, and know those who read my messages understand

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Yes, we'd be there at your door, with cross faces and wagging a finger!!

With regard to sleep, its now after 4am here and I am still up and about. Went to bed, read for a while, hubby fast asleep so I got up so that lamplight etc wouldn't disturb him. I've done some more reading, painted my nails, and now on the pc.

Starting to feel a little sleepy so I'll wait until my head starts nodding and then quickly go jump into bed. :roll:
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation