Part 2 of poll questions. OPEN TO ALL

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
debbluebird

Re: Part 2 of poll questions. OPEN TO ALL

Post by debbluebird »

No

stitch

Post by stitch »

I answered yes because my doctor did everything he could to learn about RLS. I game him the RLS site and the Southern California group. He did lots of research on the subject and asked me many questions.

mh380

Post by mh380 »

My doctor is doing a great job, but my symptoms are still not adequately treated by anything we have tried yet.

Yankiwi

Post by Yankiwi »

Yes, but …
Management of symptoms possibly could be better but I live in a very small rural area with GPs doing the best they can. (We're lucky to even have a medical centre with several good GPs.) With my input, a copy of Clinical Management, the occasional email to Dr B and my willingness to be up several times every night because I'm scared to death of increasing or changing meds, I'll say yes.

stitch

Post by stitch »

My doctor did not know anything about RLS but when I told him he did his research and was able to help me. He even went to meetings to learn more. But I still have the RLS and guess I always will. I have had them as far back as I can remember. Since a small child and I will be 80 on the 8th. So for now I say "yes".