Blog

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Rubyslipper

Blog

Post by Rubyslipper »

The Foundation has a blog spot that is not being used and I am thinking of getting it going again. What do you think?

If I do, one of the first things I would like to do is present some of the creative names used on here BUT not without permission. So if you are okay with it, please let me know on here. I just want to use some of them becasue they express so well what you are living with.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

I personally think that anything that gets folk involved is a good thing.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Ruby,if you've the time, it certainly can't hurt to use the blog and it might be very helpful.

Please help me understand what you're asking for related to the creative names. Are you asking to use the usernames people have - like Squirming Susan - or to use the names that we can EkD/RLS?
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Sorry, I was in a hurry when I posted! Yes, I am asking for permission to use usernames. Some of them are expressive. I will not use anyone's unless they give permission.

The blog will be from the Foundation as filtered by me. Does that make sense? I want it to be a cross between the website (new information), facebook and the discussion board. Basically, take information and give it my spin. I looked at the blog as it was and would like to make some changes. It also seems that "Anonymous" was a pain in the rear which probably scared some people off. I've never done a blog so could use some suggestions and ideas of what makes a good blog. I may be getting into something that just doesn't work out but will give it a go.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

becat

Post by becat »

You have my permission to use rlsbecat, Ruby.