Good bye

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
bradyferguson

Good bye

Post by bradyferguson »

bye
Last edited by bradyferguson on Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

umpwidow

Post by umpwidow »

Brady,

You've got to take care of you and your family......whatever that looks like. Just know that I've been severely sleep deprived and have done things that I wish I could take back. I don't think ill of you or feel you're a hypocrit. I'm thankful that you had the energy for as long as you did to support others.

You're always welcome back if you decide you want to come back.

Jamie

IanFraughton

Post by IanFraughton »

My friend,

Your not a fake or a bad person, like me your just going through some REALLY hard times. I realize my relationship was based on dependancy and a fear of being alone which wasn't fair to either of us. We do still love each other but she just couldn't live with my anger and frustartion and yelling, cause her father was a yeller also, one of the reason his wife left them when she was 3. She still remembers the day her mother left her and it has scarred here for life. You have helped me and I'm sure many more than you will ever know with your kind words and your loving soul. I will miss you my friend but I hope one day you will return to us with peace of mind and the life you so richly deserve. Take care of you and your family first, we will also be here for you when you need us again.

Till then

Your friend for all eternity :D :wink:

Ian
I call my pacing the "Waltz of the Damned". Anyone care to dance...?

becat

Brady Update

Post by becat »

HI everyone, just wanted to give a Brady Update.
He and I spoke today and he said I could let everyone know He's ok.
He is still fighting tooth and nail for the right to get a successful treatment.
It's an ugly thing to have to prove something for which no test, no xray will prove. It's amazing that the thing we all fight is proof it's real.
He's doing ok, still not sleeping and the RLS is as always making his body fight himself.
He said things simply got to be too much. He needed his space and time. I'm sure we all understand that.
I let him know we are thinking of him, sending good, strong, warm thoughts.........and that we would welcome him with open arms when he felt he could visit with us again.
He's not the only one to feel alone in this disorder, nor feel hopeless about it's future. I hope he and everyone else knows that ours is a group of understanding people. We know because we've been there. We understand because it effects us all. He will likely not be the last to have a problem getting the medical community to wake up and see RLS for what it is worth. Proven as it is, there are still those that believe it's something we've choosen to make up. Create in our own heads.
Thats why our voices joined should be held up for all to hear. Light needs to be shed enough to brings the facts to the surface. So that all know that this is not only invisible, but sometimes impossible to get treatment for, with the wrong doctor at hand.
He's ok, and sends his thanks and says hi to all.
Love and hugs

Sara

Post by Sara »

I'm glad, Becat. Thanks for giving us the latest on him.

Sara :D