desperate

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
SUGAR

desperate

Post by SUGAR »

I just took a Sudafed! I am desperate. I can't breath again. This is the second time I have got a bad cold within a couple months. I am trying to blame it on allergies but I don't know. I'm sure my immune system is shot right now as it hasn't been all that good anyway. I just wanted to tell someone I probably will not be able to sleep at all tonight and I won't be able to go up to the hospital to see my dad, don't want to make him worse, so maybe I will be on the chat room. If anyone wants to go.

Luv ya
Sugs

IanFraughton

Post by IanFraughton »

Hi SUGAR,

Sorry to hear your sick, I have a chronic nasal infection so I dread getting sick cause it always feels like I have a head cold. I'm on steroidal nasal sprays and I took anti-biotics for 10 days but two days later I was back to being plugged up as soon as I lay down. So I kinda know what your going through. Hang in there sister, you'll get through this. :D I'll keep you on my mind to day to hopfully give you some consolation that your not alone in your misery. I am going to do my best to stay positive on this achy rainy day so you try to do the same ok. :wink:
I call my pacing the "Waltz of the Damned". Anyone care to dance...?

SUGAR

thanks

Post by SUGAR »

Thanks for thinking about me in all your messyness. This is the greatest board. People here genuinely care about one another here. Sorry I don't know how to spell today. I know we all have problems, believe me I do. It is just nice to know we aren't alone in our problems. And we have nice people to talk to about them without judging or labeling.

Thanks for all your good thoughts and wishes.

Luv ya
Sugs

becat

Hi Sugar

Post by becat »

Hi Sugar.
I'll be there and check for you tonight.........Anyone else is welcome to join in the chat.
Feel better.
((((((Sugar)))))))

lyndarae

CORICIDIN HBP

Post by lyndarae »

HEY ALL..........Im just getting oer a terrible cold myself and I just wanted to share about the coricidin HBP . It is recommended for people with high blood presure. It is the only thing I have found that I can take without any problems. Of course what works for one.................... Just thought I would let people know good luck, this cold going around is a good one ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

SUGAR

i tried that

Post by SUGAR »

Hi Lyndarae. I tried that last time I had this because that's what my doc said and that's all the pharmasist had. I was up all night long. I was wired. I am trying some theraflu to see if that helps. At least it's warm and feels good going down.

Thanks for replying

Luv Ya
Sugs

becat

Hi

Post by becat »

Hi to the both of you.
Sugar I Know Your ALready SICK, BUT I have been trying to take a cold for a week now, off and on.
I decided that I would try that new product called Airborne.
It's a mix vitamins and herbs. It has kept the cold at bay and it's seems to help with the allergies as well.
It's like a orange alkeselzer. Not too tasty, but it has helped. I took it last week before I knew I was feeling the whole nose thing starting. I knew I was going to be in a crowed place with tons of people. It did make a difference.
I don't know if it would help you now, but I'll keep it handy forever now.
Hope your feeling better. Hugs to ya.

Leonne

Colds and pluged nose

Post by Leonne »

I have tried many of the ones suggested. All they do is wire me, so nobody sleeps. I have a sugesstion that I get good results with. It works just the opposite. It causes the congestion to liquify so it just runs down your into your stomach, and you don't know it. The best part is that it takes care of the restless legs as well. I have a little problems the next day with being drozy.

It has just been made available over the counter. It is an experterant (sp). call Guaifenex.

Give it a try. It's the only thing I have found that works.

Leonne