sudafed

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
SUGAR

sudafed

Post by SUGAR »

Ok the sudafed didn't work at all. I can't breath at all today, even worse then yesterday. I am just sick and tired. I can't focus on anything today, trying to work is aweful. I just can't stand much more. I am sorry I didn't chat last night guys. I went grocery shopping, something I haven't done since my dad got sick. But I was just too tired when I got home. But pulling myself out of bed every morning is getting harder and harder. I just want a break, does anyone else know what that feels like? Of course you do. I know if I call my doctor she will tell me to take something I shouldn't or that won't work. The cough is unbearable, it feels like
I'm breaking ribs or something. I'm cranky and hot and stiff and sore. What else? Oh yah my mom called and said that my dad's Trach came out today and they had a hard time getting it back in. I wish they would take better care of him, Is that too much to ask? Hopefully he can get transferred to the nursing home soon. I don't know how much more our family can take right now. I am losing it here. Oh well, thanks for letting me vent again,

Luv Ya
Sugs

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

What's wrong? Is it a cold you're having trouble with? Try Alka Selzer Cold medicine. Knocks it right outta.
Very sorry to hear about your father.
Beware the Penguin

SUGAR

maybe

Post by SUGAR »

I think it might be a cold. I thought it was allergies at first but my chest hurts. The doc said last time to take Coricidin. It didn't help. I don't know what to take. Does Alka seltzer have a nighttime formula? i would love some sleep..

Thanks Pengiun

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

Yes, it does. I swear by it. I've been fighting something for a few weeks now and I was blaming my allergies until my head cavity filled up with more than just my brain lol
Alka Selzer Plus Night Time Cold Medicine
Good luck!
Beware the Penguin