Average Hours of Sleep per Night

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
peanut1

Re: Average Hours of Sleep per Night

Post by peanut1 »

My eyes feel different, I'm less anxious and I have very few headaches when I get 5 hours a night or more. But I can still have energy with 2 hours a night, depending how long that goes on.

rthom

Post by rthom »

Postby badnights » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 pm
ARGGHH try ZERO Monday night. Then 6 last night, because I increased my dose past the presecribed amount. Morning RLS what a joyful thing to wake up to, two weeks now. Sorry, just ranting on a data-collection thread. Bad me.
Beth

Beth
First off--badbadbad!!!HAHAHAHa. Bad but funny.
I'm glad you ranted it gave me a thought, do your nights go up and down like that normally? What is normal for u, over 3 under or a up and down thing. I'm trying to figure where i fit in and find this surprising. Are you tired in the morn or just frusted more? I wonder if we might be able to get folks to let us know if they are more rested, tired or frustrated by the lack of sleep? Thanks again
Randy

badnights

Post by badnights »

I am more rested if I get more sleep, generally. I know when I'm having a bad night, because I wake up a lot and never sink deeply. I wish I could pin it to something ! - not it, them, because I mean both the increased RLS/WED symptoms and the bad sleep, which sometimes happens on its own - but I can't discern any cause, other than the 2 weeks before my period I tend to get worse RLS. Also - this seems to be the only deciding factor at times - stress. I fool myself into thinking there's no stress but I've submitted my thesis and now my RLS is much better. Hmmm. Other than menstrual period and stress, it just fluctuates randomly (or seemingly randomly).
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.