Just Venting Out Loud

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
becat

Just Venting Out Loud

Post by becat »

n/a
Last edited by becat on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Hey, girlfriend, what kind of a place would this be if you couldn't come here are get some of what you so kindly give? Vent, yell, pout, kick. We'll listen. And care. And our thoughts will be with you.

Hugs back to you.
Ann

Sleepyhead

Post by Sleepyhead »

Dear becat,
I can only imagine what you are going through. Please take care of you. If you go to pieces there will be no one there to be strong for your husband. Vent with us here so you feel better. We are all here for you!
Sleepyhead

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

Becat,
Never feel sorry for saying what is in your heart. I wish everyone in your life great luck and wonderful best wishes.
Keeping you near in my thoughts and prayers.
Dawn
Beware the Penguin

cornelia

Post by cornelia »

Becat, I want to say I am thinking of you. Yes, stressful times make RLS dramatically worse.
A few years ago my husband got 4-bypasses after a heart attack, luckily just before RLS got bad.
It is my greatest fear that something will happen to him again, because I know I might not be able to support him well when RLS is out of the roof.
RLS has made me emotionally weaker and that scares me.
I am glad I have RLS myself and not him, for I just don't think I could handle him seeing struggling with it.
You HAVE to live by the day, Becat, otherwise you will drown. Better still by the hour. You HAVE to think of yourself first. Sounds selfish, bur RLS is a selfish thing. I find when I do that I can still mean a lot to others, but not all the time anymore, because of that horrible RLS. We have to accept that.

Bye Becat,
Corrie

Post by Guest »

SUGAR

hi honey

Post by SUGAR »

I haven't posted in a while and I actually have a minute today. Becat don't ever feel bad about feelings. Your body will build up and eventually explode. It's ok let it out. Run around screaming if it makes you feel better for a minute. I have to go outside to do it. Neighbors love it. But seriously, stress is not good. We have to have help sometimes. Surgery is never a good stress thing. It's scary. Especially heart surgery. Do what ever you need to make yourself able to cope. You know I've heard crying is your bodys way of cleaning itself from stress. So is laughing. I will be thinking and praying for you as you have done for me all this time. If you need to talk I will be here.

Luv Ya Sugs

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

That goes double for me Becat!
Love Dawn
Beware the Penguin

becat

Thanks Everyone

Post by becat »

n/a
Last edited by becat on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lovechild3113

Post by Lovechild3113 »

I am sorry that it feels like the world is crashing in on you becat. I am so sorry about your husband, and I will make it a point to pray for him. I can not say that I have been in the same boat with my husband, and I pray to God I never will, but I feel you when it comes to your grandmother. My grandpa died almost a year ago now and I am still taking it hard. Everything reminds me of him and it hurts so bad, like a knife to the heart. The only way that I can cope with his death, is to know that he is with my grandma in heaven, and that he is no longer in pain. That he is in a much better place, where I pray to be someday. I hope this helps and again I am sorry you are going through this, sometimes nothing anyone says or does helps, but sometimes it does.

Jamie
Jamie Wilderman