last night- not a single hint of RLS- 1st time in YEARS!!!!!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
chopoffmyfeet

last night- not a single hint of RLS- 1st time in YEARS!!!!!

Post by chopoffmyfeet »

the only problem is that i am wracking my brain trying to figure out what (if anything) i did differently throughout the day and evening. about 5 minutes after i layed down, i thought to myself "wow i haven't moved my feet or legs yet" which was not normal. then i instantly got worried that if i thought about my rls, it would start happening, so i tried to think of other things. i was asleep a few minutes later and woke up feeling refreshed.... way more refreshed than i am used to feeling. it made work better today and i had a great time after work with my girlfriend. when i was younger those kind of nights were more frequent (maybe once a week if i was lucky) but last night was the first time in more than 4 years that has happened.

i was hoping for two nights in a row, but even before i layed down tonight my feet started itching.... i'm typing this standing up. oh well, at least it is the weekend and i can stay up all night.

Sleepyhead

Post by Sleepyhead »

Dear Chop,
I am glad to hear you had a good night. You sound so much better than you did on your first post. I hope that by knowing you have lots of company and support here has helped. It is good to know that you have a place to tell how your day/night has been or to vent when you need to. Don't lose heart, you are not alone.
Sleepyhead