Have you ever noticed some nights

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
jy13131

Have you ever noticed some nights

Post by jy13131 »

It feels like someone plugged you in? Just plugged you in to a constant source of the energy that causes your legs to COME ALIVE?? Like 85% of the time my legs are well controlled with a tramadol and opiate medication regimen. I am finally used to the side effects and I no longer nod off in public! But then every so often.....WHAM! the WE'D monster comes back and you are plugged in with no good way to disconnect!! Sometimes I have to medicate my mind well beyond reason to shut down the sensations. I am so grateful that my condition is as well controlled as it is. But there are very few people in my life who understand the level of treacherous involved with this disease. So they certainly can't understand needing such potent medication to address it. It's like living in the closet with a major health issue. My ex-husband doesn't believe it exists but rather it is a made up disease that drug companies use to sell a medication. So my son thinks its FUNNY that I "say" I have RLS/WE'D. The only people who understand are either people who have it or who have first hand seen me writhe with it. Well folks its one of those nights for me. I'm waiting on the meds, once again in awe of something going on inside my body for which I have no control.
jy13131

rthom

Re: Have you ever noticed some nights

Post by rthom »

:(

jy13131

Re: Have you ever noticed some nights

Post by jy13131 »

Not too bad. 10 Mgs metadone and one oxycodone. Going to bed!
jy13131