miserable

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Chipmunk

Re: miserable

Post by Chipmunk »

JMHO but cataract surgery is no big deal - I've had it. The lenses they implant now are RX so that you only need to wear reading glasses after you have the surgery, so you actually end up better off.
Tracy

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the WED/RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Chipmunk wrote:JMHO but cataract surgery is no big deal - I've had it. The lenses they implant now are RX so that you only need to wear reading glasses after you have the surgery, so you actually end up better off.

Really????? I think I want to get cataracts!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Chipmunk

Post by Chipmunk »

ViewsAskew wrote:
Chipmunk wrote:JMHO but cataract surgery is no big deal - I've had it. The lenses they implant now are RX so that you only need to wear reading glasses after you have the surgery, so you actually end up better off.

Really????? I think I want to get cataracts!

Ha! Go for the implantable collamer lenses - you don't have to have a few years of blurry, clouded vision before you get your new eyes.
Tracy

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the WED/RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Chipmunk

Post by Chipmunk »

Tracy

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

yeah I really don't drink enough anyway, so maybe its about time I started.
have been using more meds as its gone into overdrive just now , which is a pain as am at respite....and i cant sleep, would love to but it isn't happening, hence writing at 5am ,took me two hours to remember there's a computer here now lol.

don't know what type of lenses they use here ...but hey not to have to use my distance glasses will be great :-)

its summer here at last and it couldn't have picked a better week with me being at respite, it really feels like i'm on holiday
sleep is not only a dream