worse day to date

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Penguinrocks

worse day to date

Post by Penguinrocks »

Hi Everyone,

I really don't mean to make myself sound worse off than anyone else here. I know we all have this crap to deal with.

Today is my worst day yet! The pain is running from the top of my head all the way down to the bottom of my feet. It's my whole body. Only 3 hours sleep last night. I cannot sit up straight. Someone PLEASE help us!

Love you
Penguin
Beware the Penguin

Sara

Post by Sara »

Aw, Dawn--

Sooooo sorry to hear about your bad night/day!!!

No wisdom to share, but I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope you get a break soon!

Hugs-- Sara

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

Thanks Sara.

We ALL need a break!

Love
Dawn
Beware the Penguin

becat

HI

Post by becat »

Hi Dawn and miss Sara,
I'm with ya Dawn, I need a break and the RLS is just too wild the past couple of days. Little sleep last night and woke up with my legs twisted together, tightly, can't be a good start to the day.
I can't tell you how many times I'm back spacing to type thing correctly.
Ok, First I'm going to tell you.............
I can't remeber at this moment if you have a doc already or not? Yeah, CRS in full swing today.
If you have a doc, even a GP, call them and ask for some help. It's allowed. Someone has to know your history here and might be willing to give you something.
If you aren't having good luck with anyone helping, keep calling.
If you haven't had an appt. yet with the RLS doc, call them and talk to them too. At the very least you may snag an earlier appt. . Ask them what you can do to help.
Heating pads and hot baths, have a friend with a hot tub? Use it one if you can find one.
Unload as much stress as you can. It's always helpful, to just say no or back out of things if you have to.
Honey, I'm so sorry, I hope it gets better soon.
Hugs to all.

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

Hi Becat,

I have a GP, have an appointment with him on Friday. Neuro is April 28 and i don't know if she's an RLS or not. I think so.

Is it the time of year that is causing this Becat? I'm sorry you are having a bad day too.

Sure wish we could all share a group hug.
Love
Penguin
Beware the Penguin

Lovechild31131

RLS

Post by Lovechild31131 »

Hey Penguin,
I am sorry that you have had a bad couple of days. Truly. I feel you. This past weekend was terrible for me. I was unable to get my meds because medicaid is so screwed up. My legs were jumping like crazy, cramping unbelievably, I was having horrible sweats, my legs were going numb for a minute, and to top it off my legs, along with the rest of my body was jerking uncontrollably. I was having every symptom that I could have, and it wasn't going over well with my husband because he was having to do everything. He just doesn't understand. I think he needs to come with me to my next doctor appt., but I don't even think that the doctors know what they are talking about. I hope you feel better.

Jamie