Candida

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
peanut1

Candida

Post by peanut1 »

I was seeing a naturopath, medical intuitive/chiropractor several months ago who believed that my WED went into severe mode due to candida that had done some damage to the nervous system. For many, many years I would have a light vaginal discharge about once or twice a month. But about 5 or 6 years ago (when the WED started getting worse and worse on a more rapid level) the discharges completely stopped. I started candida treatments in July and the discharges were massive and the WED SEEMED better when I was on the treatment. I got off the treatment and the WED SEEEMED worse. Since then, I've read where the massive discharge is due to candida die off. The candida dies off but releases toxins into the body. Now, I'm wondering if he really had a point, particularly since when the discharges stopped (hence elminating any unwanted candida) the WED starting getting super bad. He also thought the WED meds (gabapentin, ledopa) made the WED worse because it made the candida worse and hence the nervous system worse. I started taking detox baths to deal with the candida die off and it will take time to know if there is ANY validity to this theory, but nonethless I am hopeful.

If there is something to this, I certainly don't think that everyone would fit into this since different things trigger the WED going from moderate to severe. Once being accidents.