shaky legs

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
julie

shaky legs

Post by julie »

Have any of you experienced shaky legs while driving? I had an episode 2 days ago. I went to pick up my daughter at her friends house. While driving there and back, my right leg would shake the entire time my foot was on the gas pedal(spelling?). My right arm was also feeling weird. Like it was weak or something. I've noticed at times my symptoms will go from one side to the other. This is the first time, though, that I noticed my legs acting up while driving.
~Julie :-)

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

I haven't had a problem with shakey legs but as any of us can tell you, RLS hits everyone differently. I have had weakness come and go in my right arm mostly but I am right handed so maybe I just notice it more there. I will have one leg drag a little at times and it varies from side to side. RLS likes to sneak attack. Just when you think you might have a handle on it, it changes tactics. Do you have a doctor you can discuss this with? Sounds like a neurologist might be a good person to talk to. Keep us posted on your journey.

julie

Post by julie »

Thanks Ruby! :D I'm calling doc today to make another appointment. When I see him, I'll suggest the blood work and possible visit with neuro. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to invite physicians as part of my permanent family, :? . But, I guess it's important not to be passive when it comes to our health care. Take care!
~Julie :-)