I love sleep....

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
mrsphillips610

Re: I love sleep....

Post by mrsphillips610 »

Thanks guys. :)
Last night was lovely. I got to spend time with the husband even though he had to work late. He had me order chinese food for lunch which I love, lol.
He got me ice cream last night after we had a nice dinner. I had to cook dinner myself, but personally I dont trust him to cook what I made, lol!
I made chicken creole and hes not exactly amazing when it comes to more "complex" meals even though I think it is really easy.

Anyway he also gave me a massage!!! I was so thrilled and ended up not really being in any discomfort last night. After the massage we went outside and stood out on our balcony and talked for a while then went back to bed and talked. It really was a nice day.

I didnt do anything at all yesterday to my house. I'm a clean freak, so I clean every day. Today I've basically cleaned everything AND baked homemade chocolate chip cookies, lol. :)

I hope that all of you are doing well and that you guys are comfortable. Something that I have been doing lately (I'm sure yall have been there done this) is when I lay down in bed for the night I take at least 5 minutes and lay in bed doing leg lifts for both sides. I lift and hold for 10-15 seconds each time. It somewhat helps to relieve the aching and makes it to where I can lay comfortable in a position for at least a little while. :)